Photo

Any Grand Palladium brides?

• Please log in to reply
2140 replies to this topic

#741 rachelw29

rachelw29
  • 41 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 08:21 AM

Ellabaja, thanks for the clarifying that for me.

My fiance and I discussed it last night and if we can I think we will have the ceremony, then pictures and let everyone do their own thing for dinner except the wedding party and family. Would like to see if we can have a reservation for the 18 of us at the ala carte. Then later in the evening do a private cocktail party and dance. I see it is only for 2 hours, do you know if we can pay extra to have it longer??

#742 ripemango

ripemango
    • 7 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 10:39 AM

Hi Ladies,

I was wondering if any of you have the wedding packages and list of extras they offer at the resort such as private reception options? I have emailed them several times and I have yet to receive a reply. If you could please email it to: k_morales84@hotmail.com Their chapel is so beautiful. Did anyone get married there? Thanks chicas :)

#743 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
      • 1,541 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 09:16 AM

Rachel, that's a good idea, since you will have such a big party.  I don't know about the pricing for the private cocktails and dance...  so I can't help with anything like that.

Also, I no longer have the file of the pricing for the packages or extras...sorry!

Married the love of my life in April!!

#744 Manda123

Manda123
        • 380 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 07:20 PM

Hey Ladies!

Has anyone been able to book a date for 2012 yet? I am really banking on my January 5th date...

#745 JND2012

JND2012
          • 88 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 08:51 AM

Originally Posted by Manda123 

Hey Ladies!

Has anyone been able to book a date for 2012 yet? I am really banking on my January 5th date...

I was told that we would be able to in May.  We just were contacted by our travel agent and our dates have changed from the 20-27th to the 22-29th (January 2012).  I want to have the ceremony on the 26th if that's the case...  but I have no idea what to do yet.

Ripemango - I'll email you the info I have!

I'm really excited to hear about all the upcoming weddings - they're SO soon!!!  You must be so excited!

#746 JND2012

JND2012
            • 88 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 08:57 AM

Originally Posted by ripemango 

Hi Ladies,

I was wondering if any of you have the wedding packages and list of extras they offer at the resort such as private reception options? I have emailed them several times and I have yet to receive a reply. If you could please email it to: k_morales84@hotmail.com Their chapel is so beautiful. Did anyone get married there? Thanks chicas :)

I sent you 2 emails with the info I have from Rocio as well as the menu options for a private reception.  Check your junk folder if you don't see it!

#747 Manda123

Manda123
              • 380 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 10:37 AM

Thanks for the info! That's too bad about your dates! Did the resort change them or your trip wholesaler? My travel agent is getting in contact with Rocio tomorrow. Rocio mentioned that if I got in touch with her in April she would let me know the date in May that they will start booking. I will let you know what I find out.

Originally Posted by JND2012 

I was told that we would be able to in May.  We just were contacted by our travel agent and our dates have changed from the 20-27th to the 22-29th (January 2012).  I want to have the ceremony on the 26th if that's the case...  but I have no idea what to do yet.

Ripemango - I'll email you the info I have!

I'm really excited to hear about all the upcoming weddings - they're SO soon!!!  You must be so excited!

#748 ripemango

ripemango
                • 7 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 07:42 PM

Thank you so much for the information :)

#749 rachelw29

rachelw29
                  • 41 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 07:28 AM

JND21012,

Could you email me that info as well please with the menu options etc.

Thanks

Originally Posted by JND2012 

I sent you 2 emails with the info I have from Rocio as well as the menu options for a private reception.  Check your junk folder if you don't see it!

#750 rachelw29

rachelw29
                    • 41 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 10:53 AM

JND2012, could you send me the info as well please?  rachelwoolfenden@telus.net

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users