Sign in to follow this  
nicoleandscott

AHR decorations *lots-o-pics*

glad y'all like it! i can't wait to see it all come together....i'm not much of a visionary....so my mom and aunt are REALLLLY helping out to see the big picture. i'm more of a details person.... smile105.gif

daniellenderek - the zipper was my mom's idea (inspiration: project runway - haha love it!)...she's a decorating genius in my opinion. you should see how much zipper we have...yards and yards and yards......

carly - great! i think you sent me some of her inspiration pics not too long ago when i was in bed recovering from surgery..haha those definitely helped me out!! thanks so much!

thanks for the nice comments! i get inspiration from you guys every single day! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek View Post
your siggy pic is adorable! i didn't even notice it before.
haha thanks! i just replaced it today! we finally got our engagement pics, so i updated the siggy!

Really cute, Nicole. I love all your ideas! And the mock ups are great. It must feel really good to have some stuff to actually see rather than just having ideas in your head :)

This place looks awesome, btw. Is it going to be indoors? I just looked it up online and here's a pic of the interior: Click the image to open in full size.