2 Possible Locations

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 JayBee

• 238 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 05:36 PM

I've finally got 2 houses for possible locations for our reception... and we're going to stay there with our wedding party, too. They're both in Kalihiwai, one faces the ocean, and the other faces the mountains. Also I decided to go with Deanna Schafer from idoweddingskauai.com for my wc. And we're working w/ Christine at Anini Aloha properties to book accommodations & the house. Here are the links to the houses:

Kalihiwai Vacation Rental: Mia Huna - Anini Aloha Properties

Anini Beach Vacation Rental: Mauka Lani- Anini Aloha Properties

There are so many great places that allow weddings, but a lot of them are too small.

It feels so good to have the ball rolling!

#2 Jtds2713

• 714 posts

Posted 23 August 2008 - 12:37 PM

GReat! I am glad you have items checked off your list!

#3 JayBee

• 238 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 03:52 PM

Actually, it doesn't look like either place is going to work. I am having so many issues w/ planning this wedding in Kauai... I think it's time for a new direction.

#4 JayBee

• 238 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 05:43 PM

M'kay, now i have another lead. This time I spoke directly to the owner of a property, and she was really awesome and i think we're on to something. I'm so relieved! Also I'm looking into a different WC since the one I was speaking with was not so responsive. She didn't even get back to me about my request for a phone meeting! Maybe Now we can actually get this ball rolling in the right direction

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users