Sign in to follow this  
Kat81

Jason is the new bachelor!! YAY!

OK has anyone watched the spoiler yet? I haven't but want to know if it's worth watching LOL

ya know i have been going back and forth on this but as this season as progressed and especially this last episode i don't think Jason is this 'great single dad guy' anymore - he doesn't know himself as well as he says and has picked 2 *girls* (one 24 and the other 25) in the end - that last episode he kept saying *girls* *girls* *girls* and not once did he say *women* - i felt it was so indicitive of his own lack of maturity and respect for them. they are fucking women dude - the 24 and 25 year old ones are women - i just don't think they embody what he said he 'wanted' in a wife, woman or partner.

Jillian doesn't realize how lucky she is she got out of there and go now go off and actually find a deserving partner who can match her maturity and success.

i started out this season thinking Jason was this really nice solid guy but now i just think he is a toolbox with low self esteem who is a bit of a womanizer b/c it is available to him. eeww

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa View Post
ya know i have been going back and forth on this but as this season as progressed and especially this last episode i don't think Jason is this 'great single dad guy' anymore - he doesn't know himself as well as he says and has picked 2 *girls* (one 24 and the other 25) in the end - that last episode he kept saying *girls* *girls* *girls* and not once did he say *women* - i felt it was so indicitive of his own lack of maturity and respect for them. they are fucking women dude - the 24 and 25 year old ones are women - i just don't think they embody what he said he 'wanted' in a wife, woman or partner.

Jillian doesn't realize how lucky she is she got out of there and go now go off and actually find a deserving partner who can match her maturity and success.

i started out this season thinking Jason was this really nice solid guy but now i just think he is a toolbox with low self esteem who is a bit of a womanizer b/c it is available to him. eeww

I couldn't have said it better Alyssa!
I thought Jason was a great guy in the beginning, but he really started to piss me off in the last episode when Jillian said she wants to marry her best friend and Jason kept putting that down.....I thought Jillian was the most headstrong and independent out of Molly and Melissa.

And the amount of kissing that is going onhuh.gif PLEASE!!!!

Alyssa- I agree with you totally. I always thought there was something up with him.

Did anyone see the Ellen Show todayhuh.gif Jillian was a guest and she looked really pretty. She said that after 3 glasses of wine she didn't even know there were cameras around anymore. Ellen asked her if she would be willing to be the next bachelorette and she said that she would. Ellen also asked her who her pick is for Jason and she said Melissa because they are great friends.

those youtube videos are very interesting...

I am sure that this guy is somewhat right...it will be interesting to see what really happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAMAY11 View Post
I couldn't have said it better Alyssa!
I thought Jason was a great guy in the beginning, but he really started to piss me off in the last episode when Jillian said she wants to marry her best friend and Jason kept putting that down.....I thought Jillian was the most headstrong and independent out of Molly and Melissa.

And the amount of kissing that is going onhuh.gif PLEASE!!!!
100% agree! Jason is so sleazy to me! How come he has to kiss everyone before a rose ceremony. What's up with that?!?

As much as I don't like Jason, I can't help but watch the show every monday. I've read Reality Steve and I can't believe it! Holy crap! I'm so excited to see it all go down.

I watched the youtube videos that ashey posted and Jason is such a jerk if that is true. It says that he gets engaged to Melissa and then breaks it off with her on the ATFR show and then begins a relationship with Molly-his "real love"...Ughh! This better not happen!

It also says he was dating Molly the entire time he was "engaged" to Melissa. When Melissa wasn't in Seattle Molly was.... DUDE I will be so mad.

BTW what was with that dude taking a sip of water every minute. That was driving me insane.

How are you going to break up with a girl on National TV and have her give you back her ring THEN with in five minutes but all up on another girl. Then they say there is another ATFR show where he thinks he proposes to Molly.