Sign in to follow this  
Kat81

Jason is the new bachelor!! YAY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by samanthag View Post
Well with Chris H saying (about the AFRC show):
"what you are about to witness, is potentially so dramatic so emotionally difficult, we decided out of respect for the parties involved, to keep the taping of tonight's show as intimate as possible".

That sounds like it's something serious!
The final episodes are going to be interesting!! popcorn.gif
I thought this was the following scenes of him and molly in the hottub and the tub was making noises.
but they showed us clips of deana in the beginning and have been teasing us with this footage since. so I think she is just going to talk to him an tell him what happened to her and Jesse and to tell him not to make that same mistake.
and as for the emotional bit, he did get pretty emotional on last nights show after Gillian left. I don't think she will be making any other appearances like what his face did in bermuda after he was let go, I forgot his name.
Laura

I just watched the rest of last nights episode. Gosh I really liked Jillian put the end was a bit too much for me. Jason "pretending" I'm sure to be all heart broken - riiiight. And I just don't see Molly being able to interact with Ty. I don't see a motherly side to her at all.

Anyone hear about the reality Steve theory? his clues...

KMoon

Rebecca

2/3

Montreal

I can't make sense of it but I figured maybe we could brain storm LOL

Reality Steve

I just watched the rest of last nights episode. Gosh I really liked Jillian put the end was a bit too much for me. Jason "pretending" I'm sure to be all heart broken - riiiight. And I just don't see Molly being able to interact with Ty. I don't see a motherly side to her at all.

Anyone hear about the reality Steve theory? his clues...

KMoon

Rebecca

2/3

Montreal

I can't make sense of it but I figured maybe we could brain storm LOL

Reality Steve

I'm stuck on the clues Reality Steve is giving. I've been reading through the

FORT (Fans Of Reality TV) threads & read that Reality Steve is suppose to tell all tomorrow morning.

That should be interesting!

For those of you who have a life & don't know what I'm talking about FansofRealityTV.com is where you can find anything & everything you want to know about The Bachelor & other reality shows. These are dedicated fans who spend lots of time dissecting everything we see & hear on the show & even find outside sources who know what's going to happen.

Now RS is Reality Steve: www.realitysteve.com -He claims he does know what the outcome of the show is. He's been giving clues as to what's going to happen but I guess he's decided to just spill the beans tomorrow morning on his site??

well if he spills tomorrow that will save me a few hours of watching the rest of the show!

Exactly!

I haven't looked it up but he is apparently going to do a 30 min video telling everything. He has decided to do this because a known tabloid (?) is getting ready to come out with it so he's going to beat them to the punch!

Is all this craazy or what?? Just when I was thinking this season was a little boring!!!!

Boring no more!

I want to know what all the drama is about!!!!!!!!!!

SPOILER ALERT:

The following are links to reality-steve's Youtube post, "revealing" what he claims to be the finale results, etc.

DO NOT WATCH THIS IF YOU WANT TO BE SUPRISED!

For those of you that are antsy and impatient, this guy really seems to believe he's got the inside scoop... very interesting!

Finale Reveal 1-- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wiwt3aMQ6HQ

Finale Reveal 2-- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tag92_Sx71o

Finale Reveal 3-- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANRQrcTEwEY