Sign in to follow this  
Kat81

Jason is the new bachelor!! YAY!

I read in an OK magazine that Deanna was dating another reality TV star I think from the real-world?

I cannot believe he let Jillian go for Molly!!!!! I don't even care how it turns out in the end....I think Jason is really in to Melissa and would be happy if he picked her, but Molly has always bugged me. She seems way too young and immature for him. BUt what do i know?! Lol

Ugghhh....

I read online that he picks Melissa. They somehow figured it out because the shot of him down on one knee shows a gold pinky ring on the girl he picks finger. Melissa wears the exact same gold pinky ring on the first night she meets Jason. Who knows though! Sometimes those online predictions are wrong. I hope he does pick her and not weirdo Molly!

Ugghhh I can't believe he picked Molly over Jill either!! But better now then to get her heart broken at the end I guess! And now I have to wait AGAIN to see the whole Deanna drama!!! I think his choice should be easier now - Melissa!! It looks like she gets along better w/ Ty in the preview anyway~ did you see her tell him that knock knock joke - so cute!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raeka View Post
I read in an OK magazine that Deanna was dating another reality TV star I think from the real-world?
oh yeah I heard that too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylersgirl View Post
I read online that he picks Melissa. They somehow figured it out because the shot of him down on one knee shows a gold pinky ring on the girl he picks finger. Melissa wears the exact same gold pinky ring on the first night she meets Jason. Who knows though! Sometimes those online predictions are wrong. I hope he does pick her and not weirdo Molly!

ooooh good detective work!

my vote is for Melissa, Molly really gets on my nerves...and Melissa is just so darn cute!

I was bummed Jillian went home last night...seriously what was he thinking?!

I didn't really care for Jillian that much, so I wasn't bummed to see her go. I don't like Molly either, but honestly they both bugged me.

I was so annoyed with Jillian at the end. She was basically pleading her case and I thought it made her look pathetic.

I really like Melissa, but I bet he picks Molly cause America loves Melissa.

Jillian did seem like she was saying what she thought she should say instead of what she was feeling BUT I really DON'T like Molly. I hate the women tell all what a waste of a Monday night lol