• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Ali0624

• 72 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 08:40 PM

Where is everyone using for flowers? I've heard some talk of the flower cart. Is this a florist shop? Do you go through your coordinator or directly through the florist. TIA!Click the image to open in full size.

#2 Janet

• VIP Member
    • 7,459 posts

Posted 05 March 2007 - 01:00 AM

I used the Flower Cart. Have you done a search for them? There's a lot of info about florists on here somewhere....

#3 TammyB

• 10,630 posts

Posted 05 March 2007 - 10:29 AM

I'm actually getting my flowers through my WC. The reason why I won't use the flower cart is because they are owned by WIP, and after all the problems I had with them I just can't give that company any of my money. But with that said, I heard that have nice, fresh flowers.

#4 Ali0624

• 72 posts

Posted 05 March 2007 - 01:07 PM

I did try and search and just found a little info on the Flower Cart, not much of else. Do they have a website? Is there a particular person I should speak to? Also, if there are any other suggestions, I'm open. Thanks girls Click the image to open in full size.

#5 Janet

• VIP Member
          • 7,459 posts

Posted 05 March 2007 - 01:34 PM

Francine is the woman at Flower Cart who you want to talk to.

Here are a few links:

#6 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
            • 11,659 posts
            • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 05 March 2007 - 02:37 PM

i priced out the flower shop and some other florists and they were significantly higher than anyone else for what i wanted (orchids)...so i had my wc get them through a florist that only speaks spanish. they were alot cheaper and were beautiful.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
            Awards and recognition: 
            Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
            Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
            Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
            sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
            Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#7 Ali0624

• 72 posts

Posted 05 March 2007 - 06:08 PM

Ok - so I guess I will check out both the Flower Cart and what the Hilton has to offer. Thanks for posting the links to the threads, Janet. I don't know why all of that info didn't come up when I did a search. I only found a few measly comments. Anway, I am also curious - what is WIP?Click the image to open in full size.

#8 Janet

• VIP Member
              • 7,459 posts

Posted 05 March 2007 - 07:08 PM

WIP is Weddings in Paradise, a not very popular (on this board at least) wedding coordination company. Several brides here haven't been pleased with them.

#9 annkaley

• 82 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 05:29 PM

Does anyone have updated contact info for Francine at the Flower Cart? Everytime I try to e-mail her it gets returned.

#10 JGAMMAGIRL77

• 427 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 02:59 PM

How does this work? Does a florist from Cabo actually help you?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users