Photo

Dreams Puerto Aventuras Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
2934 replies to this topic

#2501 LTLFAITHY

LTLFAITHY
  • 180 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 09:21 AM

Thanks again AlisonDawn!

So, I finally sent an e-mail to the E-Concierge (Harri Jones) because after almost a week I hadn't heard anything back from the resort. It turns out the wedding coordinators never received my information request! Anyway, I did hear back from one of the WC's, has anybody worked with Jacki Muir? I have been creeping on this forum for a little while, and I haven't seen her name mentioned.

Originally Posted by AlisonDawn 

Hey, 

I sent you some package info that they sent me when I was going through the process!  

Hope it helps!

~Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun~

54 Booked + The Bride & Groom!

#2502 Allie2012

Allie2012
    • 194 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 03:30 PM

AlisonDawn do you think you could send me the info package that your WC sent you? Mine originally sent it to me but I couldn't open the link for some reason and I never bothered to ask her to resend it! Here's my email - allison.burns@utoronto.ca

Thanks!!!!!!

#2503 AlisonDawn

AlisonDawn
      • 57 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 05:25 PM

Done!!  :)

#2504 AlisonDawn

AlisonDawn
        • 57 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 05:28 PM

@ Faith -  I also have Jackie Muir as my WC!  So far she has been really good. She gets back to my emails very quickly, so hopefully she does the same for you :)   

#2505 LTLFAITHY

LTLFAITHY
          • 180 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 06:09 PM

We haven't "officially" reserved a date yet, but I'm a super planner and because my fiance and I are going to be paying for our wedding ourselves we are trying to figure out exactly how much we need to be saving each month. But I have had a few questions and she has responded almost immediately to all three of my e-mails. For me, that is HUGE! We are planning on 4/6/2013 ~ and funny enough that is Jacki's Birthday!!

~Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun~

54 Booked + The Bride & Groom!

#2506 Allie2012

Allie2012
            • 194 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 08:11 PM

Thanks Alison!

#2507 zahpeck

zahpeck
              • 12 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 02:10 PM

Alison- I thought the beach was a nice size and not rocky at all.  You don't need to bring water shoes.  If you ended up doing a beach wedding that would happen over by the lagoon, so it would be very private and away from the main beach. I think the gazebo is gorgeous though and would prefer to do it there if possible.  The gazebo only will hold 75 people though and we think we may have more, so I am still up in the air on that decision!

Sara

#2508 Allie2012

Allie2012
                • 194 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 09:14 AM

Zahpeck, since you were just recently at DPA I thought maybe you could answer a couple of questions?

I'm trying to decide on items for my OOT bags and was wondering if how the hotel serves beer? Cans vs bottles vs glasses? I'm thinking about getting custom beer kozzies done but it depends what they have. Also, what do they serve the cocktails in? 

Thanks!

#2509 Allie2012

Allie2012
                  • 194 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 10:16 AM

Zahpeck - Ahh sorry one more question! Did you notice if the resort has redbull for drinks? My friends are huge redbull and vodka fans so if they don't have it then we may consider putting redbull cans in the OOT bags!

Thanks do much for your help!

Allie :)

#2510 zahpeck

zahpeck
                    • 12 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 08:31 AM

Allie- You can buy red bull at the sundry shop, but they don't have it at the bar for free, so you might want to bring some down.  Most of the drinks are served in glasses, there are mini Coronito glass bottles in your mini fridge in your room.  Also they serve draft beer in glasses and coronas at the bar in skinny cans.  Hope that helps you! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users