Photo

Dreams Puerto Aventuras Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
2934 replies to this topic

#1681 Mylene

Mylene
  • 56 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 02:10 PM

Oups we had 15 guests. I am trying to post pictures but it says : invalid file when I try , whats the best way to do this?

#1682 Tifuhhknee

Tifuhhknee
    • 631 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 06:16 PM

If you upload them somewhere like photobucket, you can link to it. Or you can use the actual web address where you have them uploaded and you type [.IMG.]http://blah blah[/.IMG.]

remove the . out of those, no spaces or anything, just trying to get it to post without thinking that I am adding an image
      Destination Wedding: April 21, 2011
      At Home Reception: May 7, 2011
      25 guests + bride + groom booked

My Wedding Planning Notes

#1683 2010wedding

2010wedding
      • 203 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 11:30 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Mylene
        The price for the upgrades are ridiculous. At first I thought that was in pesos! ah ah

The honeymoon suites are not worth it, the only thing different is the jacuzzi. What I did, with the GM was use my upgrade form air canada, the upgrade from the resort for the group and everything I was not using from my package to go towards the room.

What that gave me is going from the garden to marina and then marina to ocean view and then we got a discount that we use for the priviledge club, that is to be on the last floor. The suites seemed nice but I dont know who pays for them wow.

Furthermore , the ocean view was breathtaking but noisier then the marina view. We found the privilege club upgrade to be worth it. Let me know if you have any other question and agian , I am still working on my complete review and also trying to post pictures!

My family was on the third floor with no one above them around room 311 and they had a nice quiet view of hte marina NOT on the restaurant, just beside. If I go again I will ask for those instead!

Talk to you later
        Mylene-
        did you talk to the GM before you got there then to settle all the upgrades?

#1684 mwcfarms

mwcfarms
        • 266 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 03:45 AM

Omg Fiance and I were in Calgary tonight and an old flame from like 6 years ago drunk dialed him when we get home. Don't you just hate that.

#1685 2010wedding

2010wedding
          • 203 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 12:52 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Ginalyn
            I think the master suite might be the only other upgrade you could get. Are those different than the honeymoon suites?! $1000/night is alot. Also you are travelling in the "winter" so I think the room rates during your time of year are higher.
            I just re-read a earlier post from marringhimagain around #144 and she explains that the HM is like a standard room but with a Jacuzzi outside. Not as nice as the standard rooms. I think I'm going to ask for the Preferred Club for the 2nd week maybe....

Dee- Do you know if you are the only wedding on your day?

#1686 mwcfarms

mwcfarms
            • 266 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 01:11 PM

Nope jacy told me there is another on my day.

#1687 2010wedding

2010wedding
              • 203 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 01:14 PM

weddings.drepa@dreamsresorts.com

New emails all around for DPA!!

#1688 2010wedding

2010wedding
                • 203 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 01:09 PM

I'm not having a ton of luck talking to Gabby, Jennifer's assistant on getting any info on what the HM package entails or how to go about upgrading to the Preferred Club. She deferred me to Jacy?

Any tips?

#1689 2010wedding

2010wedding
                  • 203 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 01:11 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by mwcfarms
                    Nope jacy told me there is another on my day.
                    Dee- did you have to ask her 1st or did she mention it to you?

#1690 2010wedding

2010wedding
                    • 203 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 02:16 PM

What do we think of this bouquet?

http://media.TheKnot....arge_image.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users