Photo

Dreams Puerto Aventuras Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
2934 replies to this topic

#1221 Ginalyn

Ginalyn
  • 2,754 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 08:33 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by badrianne
    Free buffet area? I'm not familiar with this option. Tell me more?
    I think she's talking about the World Cafe They can section off a portion of the World Cafe for you. We used the World Cafe for our welcome dinner and it worked out fine, but I don't think it would be good for a wedding reception.

#1222 jlizabethm

jlizabethm
    • 24 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 09:33 AM

Thanks GinaLynL! You've helped so many brides. I hope that I can be as helpful as you when this is done. Thanks for the info. I've been pricing out everything with an extra like 18%....so hopefully I'll save some money. I leave exactly a week from today. Monday, Sept. 14th - Monday, Sept 21st. Wedding Date: 18th. I hired that Sascha for our photos too :) She or he...?? is amazing and I loved your pictures. I'll keep in touch with everyone once I arrive!

#1223 Ginalyn

Ginalyn
      • 2,754 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 09:39 AM

Hooray! I can't wait for your wedding and your review. Sascha is a he :) You are going to enjoy having him as your photographer!

#1224 badrianne

badrianne
        • 252 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 01:30 PM

jlizabethm, So soon, how exciting! Can't wait to hear all about you special day!

GinalynL, Gotcha. Did they charge you per person to save the sets together for your welcome dinner?
          61 guest booked+ bride and groom

Click for planning tread:http://bestdestinati....c-heavy-58636/
          Click for my wedding review of Dreams Puerto Aventuras http://bestdestinati....9/#post1311321
          check out my photos http://www.photograp.../JOSH-ADRIANNE/

#1225 Ginalyn

Ginalyn
          • 2,754 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 05:20 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by badrianne
            Did they charge you per person to save the sets together for your welcome dinner?
            Nope they didn't charge for anything! They recommended that we have the dinner at the time the restaurant opened (5:00PM) so that the wait staff could be more attentive to our group. The restaurants at DPA were never busy right when they opened.

#1226 2010wedding

2010wedding
            • 203 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 08:55 PM

Ginalynl-
              Thanks for staying so active on the forum...I will need you in Feb for sure!! Did you have your reception outside? So sorry, I can't remember.

Janna

#1227 edenl

edenl
              • 32 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 09:19 PM

So excited! Just booked my flights and stay... I'm getting married May 28/10, and I'll be there May 23-30!! 21 booked already!

#1228 mwcfarms

mwcfarms
                • 266 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 09:42 PM

Congrats and welcome to the group. Happy planning and hopefully we will be able to help answer any questions that may come up lol. The ladies here are awesome.

#1229 edenl

edenl
                  • 32 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 09:54 PM

thanks! i've been reading through the posts (it's taking forever) but there's alot of really useful info!

#1230 jawhite77

jawhite77
                    • 33 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 10:28 PM

ugh! Jacy can be so frustrating. I don't understand how hard it is just to email me the fri /sat dates that are available in april or may. I feel like I have to specifically ask for a date, and then by the time she emails me back and gets my email, someone else already has taken it!!! Ok, sorry, just had to vent!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users