Bianca

Dreams Puerto Aventuras Brides - POST HERE!

Wow your Oceana reception was beautiful! I love your bouquet too! I'm going to add it to my inspiration page. Thanks for sharing. We'll miss you by four days at DPA. Hope you have a great anniversary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tifuhhknee View Post
I LOVE your cake topper! Mind sharing where you got it?
It was DIY. I ordered the wooden bases from some guy online for cheap, like $10 or so for those and 1 more I didnt use. I also ordered the swarovski crystals from various places to get the cheapest price and the colors I wanted. I spray painted the wood base silver and glued them all on. I think I made a post about the on here somewhere... Let me know if you want more info about the wood guy. I can search through my emails.
Quote:
Originally Posted by badrianne View Post
Wow your Oceana reception was beautiful! I love your bouquet too! I'm going to add it to my inspiration page. Thanks for sharing. We'll miss you by four days at DPA. Hope you have a great anniversary.
Thank you! I can't believe its almost been 1 year! DPA is amazing I can't wait to go back!

Bianca your pictures are beautiful! im so jealous you get to go back and I can't wait for my turn!. I hope I get my pro pics soon and once I do i'll let you girls know.

Badrianne, You let them know what time you want to meet and they will be there to take you back!.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bridej9 View Post
badrianne, thanks for the map! I pulled the one from the website and labeled it myself... This one is easier to read!!!
HAHA I did the same thing too! I included it in my invite, just as a filler kind of and it was hard to get it all labelled on my own! Mind you that was before I was terribly adept at copying and editing just about every image that came my way!

This is most definitely a better option though and I will likely be including it on either my pre-wedding brochure or in the OOT bags for everyone.

sunshine... 46 days sounds awfully close to my wedding as well! What date are you getting married, and when will you be at DPA?!?!

Is there certain info you're still waiting to get from Jacy or just trying to firm things up?