Sign in to follow this  
Latinhunny33

Puerto Rico Brides!

Just thought I would make a thread for us since there doesn't seem to be too much info on here regarding PR.

I will be married in PR at the Hotel El Convento in Old San Juan.

San Juan Hotels, Puerto Rico Luxury Vacations & PR Room Reservations - Hotel El Convento

I'll be posting what I like & which vendors I will be using in this thread.

Afterwards, we will be sailing on our honeymoon aboard the Carnival Victory out of SJ.

Any other PR Brides?

...oops! I absolutely did not mean to disrespect the forum's rules. It's a natural instinct that I must learn to curb while on here.

El Convento is lovely. Be sure to take advantage of the "Rogativa" area that's just a short walk down the road from the Hotel's main entrance. It is a wonderful place to have photographs taken after the ceremony. "Paseo Princesa" is also nearby, although a bit more of a walk from the hotel. El Convento itself affords some unique old Spanish Colonial arquitecture that lends itself to photo ops.

You will absolutely enjoy your wedding experience there.

Cheers,

- James

Thanks for the info!

Hopefully, the forts aren't too far either since I would like pictures in front of El Morro, at least.

Laybar, thanks for the links! I just contacted on the of the photogs. Beautiful pics!

I'm glad i could help.. hope it works out for you! i'm not super familiar w/ the area.. it's been a few yrs since i've been to PR, but hopefully you can take pics @ el morro! =) Good Luck!

I am going to PR the end of September to look at venues. I am going to take a look at El Convento. It looks beautiful but how did you choose this place over others?