Do Not Use americanwedding.com

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 KGraham27

• 155 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 05:55 PM

Thanks for the heads up! I was actually thinking about ordering my invitations from them. I will be looking for my invitations somewhere else!

#22 michelle10

• 157 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 07:16 PM

Thanks for the warning! So glad to have a place like BDW to check all this stuff out with real people. You never really know who wrote reviews that you see on-line!

#23 sunsetkiss

• 11 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 11:41 PM

Thank you for the warning

#24 *New* Mrs. G

*New* Mrs. G
        • 226 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 10:36 PM

I ordered my wedding invitations online from them, which were the Sand and Sea Wedding Invitations. I was emailed the proof and approved it. It seemed okay until I actually got them in my hands. The font on the online proof seemed to be much bigger than when it was actually printed.

Other than the font being smaller than I'd prefer, they were exactly what I wanted. I guess it's hit & miss with this vendor.

#25 dmob

• 71 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 01:07 PM

we used weddingpaperdivas also and they were wonderful to work with. I had to call their customer services and also had to make a small change which they took care of immediately. My daughter's invitations are beautiful.

#26 bigboponthebeach

• 456 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 01:44 AM

That is terrible and I'm sorry that happened to you!!! Thank you for sharing this info and giving the rest of us a heads up!!!

#27 msjulie5475

• 528 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 04:22 PM

Thank you for the heads up!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users