Sign in to follow this  
A10CalGal

A little stressed....

Be careful Tammy with delegating to Cain...it was a lot harder for me to let go of controlling everything than I thougt. R is also in charge of the music we'll play - I've secretly gone into his play list & deleted songs that I just absolutely will not have at my wedding. I actually almost re-did the whole list the other night...then I had to stop myself. Should be interesting!

Yeah if R says "hmm I thought I put ____ on that playlist, I don't remember hearing it" you can just say, I think I heard it when we were talking to "x"

UPDATE: I just got a call from my mom...Shadow (the laborador) went on his way to heaven yesterday. So sad...I wish she would have called me yesterday so I could be there. I found him in 1993 and he was about 9 months old. So we've had him for almost 14 years. I'm really sad this happened, but in a way I hope that it takes my moms mind off of things & makes it easier to be away from home. sad.gif

Aww, I'm sorry Christa. It also must be hard for you to say good bye to an old friend. I'm glad this is over now, though, and you and your mom can focus on the wedding. Shadow is now in a better place...

I'm sorry Christa, I know losing a pet is so sad. Hopefully it will make it easier for your mom being away, knowing that she doesn't have to worry about shadow.