Photo

BELIZE honeymoon review

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#41 SChica927

SChica927
  • 230 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 07:39 PM

Is anyone out there considering a Belize honeymoon? My fiance and I are looking into it, but wanted to bounce ideas off of others... let me know!

Thanks!

#42 ScorpioBride

ScorpioBride
    • 26 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 02:35 AM

When are you thinking of going? I think its a great idea- the prices there are really good and especially on Ambergris Caye its really low key atmosphere. Getting to Belize is tough but its part of the adventure I think.

Originally Posted by SChica927 

Is anyone out there considering a Belize honeymoon? My fiance and I are looking into it, but wanted to bounce ideas off of others... let me know!

Thanks!

#43 katrina

katrina

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 4,328 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 10:24 AM

Originally Posted by ScorpioBride 

When are you thinking of going? I think its a great idea- the prices there are really good and especially on Ambergris Caye its really low key atmosphere. Getting to Belize is tough but its part of the adventure I think.

i think that is SEEMS tough, but honestly we couldn't have had an easier time. car picked us up in playa del carmen, took us through customs on the border, next to the airport, puddle jumper to ambergris. it was about a half day trip and we let the driver do all the work!

#44 SChica927

SChica927
        • 230 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 06:02 AM

We're thinking about going Nov 29-Dec 3.  We were told to take a car to Chetumal and then take a ferry to San Pedro... we're still trying to find a car to Chetumal from our resort.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users