• Please log in to reply
1814 replies to this topic

#441 LindoBride2009

LindoBride2009
  • 126 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 01:21 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Gail
    Can you tell me about Vitrales room. Is it at Lindo. I am at Del Mar and didn't hear that from WC as a option, just the steak house. May I ask what kind of info you put on boarding pass, I was thinking of doing same. Would you post a pic? Thanks
    I didn't think I had the word document on this computer, but I do. So, here's the template if you'd like to use it...and for anyone else that's interested. I've done page 1 & 2 in seperate documents so when you do a double sided print the margins & lines line up for cutting.

Attached Files

Carla & Terry ~ April 9, 2009
    http://tickers.Ticke....c779/event.png

#442 noelynn

noelynn
    • 57 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 12:24 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Gail
      Can you tell me about Vitrales room. Is it at Lindo. I am at Del Mar and didn't hear that from WC as a option, just the steak house. May I ask what kind of info you put on boarding pass, I was thinking of doing same. Would you post a pic? Thanks
      Did you receive any information on this? If so, can you forward to me? I am getting married at the del mar in November 2009.

Thanks,
      Noel
      holidaybaby5@yahoo.com

#443 Beachbride0213

Beachbride0213
      • 3 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 07:56 PM

I hope to get married at Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar....however I cannot get anyone from there to reply to my request & emails.

Does anyone have a contact from there you could share with?

Our wedding is going to be Feb 13, 2010

#444 lindaos

lindaos
        • 6 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 08:16 PM

hi there, i do not have enough points for this post,sorry. i do keep trying. however, could you send me what you have at lin@osullivan55.orangehome.co.uk

#445 gemstone

gemstone
          • 43 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 09:54 PM

Hi Beachbride0213,

Gabriella one of the WC at Del Mar and Beach. The e-mail address is weddings.paraiso@iberostar.com.mx
            She is usually quick to respond. I would allow 3 or 4 days though at least though. If you don't hear anything back in about a week or so, she may not be getting your e-mails in her inbox. It may because of your e-mail address. If you use hotmail it should work as she has been able to receive e-mails from my hotmail address. At first I used my work e-mail address and she was not receiving them

Happy planning.

#446 Gail

Gail
            • 358 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 08:51 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by LindoBride2009
              The Vitrales room is for Lindo/Maya weddings. I don't have a color pic of the boarding passes, but I do have a b&w pdf file with the ones I did. I'll attach it.
              Thank You !! You have been such a big help. I have read many of your posts throughout board which has been such a great source of information.

Where did you have your boarding passes done if I may ask
              Pro wedding pic slide show

http://delsolphotogr....eries/?gal=142

#447 Gail

Gail
              • 358 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 08:53 PM

Sorry, After post I saw you made them.OOPS
                Pro wedding pic slide show

http://delsolphotogr....eries/?gal=142

#448 larisab

larisab
                • 1 posts

Posted 17 January 2009 - 06:53 AM

Hi, and congrats to everyone.

This is my first post.

We are getting married at Del Mar on April 12th, so I think we will be there at the same time as some of you.

I was wondering what you guys were doing for your OOT bags?

Thanks,
                  Larisa

#449 BBtoB

BBtoB
                  • 399 posts

Posted 17 January 2009 - 05:58 PM

Quote:
                    I didn't think I had the word document on this computer, but I do. So, here's the template if you'd like to use it...and for anyone else that's interested. I've done page 1 & 2 in seperate documents so when you do a double sided print the margins & lines line up for cutting.
                    Carla,

I can not thank you enough for posting this!!!! You have spent hours doing this and to share this is so generous and thoughtful!!! I hope you don't mind but can I use these? I would love to just go in and input my info!!! Amazing! I was so stress on trying to make something like this! You should seel these online! So how did you go about printing?
                    Again thanks for posting!

#450 Jeannie

Jeannie
                    • 20 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 08:53 PM

Quote:
                      These are awesome! Thanks for sharing your hard work!
                      Jeannie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users