Sign in to follow this  
ludacourt

A multi destination wedding for us

My name is Courtney and my ceremony will be October 23 in Charlottesville, Virginia. My English fiancé and I will have a reception here and in Liverpool in England. I can't wait! Look forward to chatting.

Also forgot to mention we met in Prague, Czech Republic so we are having a travel/international theme for invitations and decorations and such. Any suggestions are welcome!!

Congrats and welcome, Courtney!

Wow, that will be quite the wedding, I'm sure! Charlottesville is beautiful (especially in the fall), and is my favorite place in Virginia. We used to live in Arlington, and I still do some work back there.

Happy planning!

Tod

Wow that is one international wedding!! Very cool...congrats!!

One idea for invites which I think I am going to do is to make them look like passports. There are a lot of information on this site about them. For the save the date cards I am going to make boarding passes..lots of info on those too including templates.

Congrats and happy planning!

Thanks everyone!

Tod--yes, Charlottesville is gorgeous all the time, but I'm definitely looking forward to having the autumnal colors around on the big day.

Fungirl--yes, I had the passport invitations in mind but am definitely thankful for the wealth of resources here! And also for my graphic designer friend who is helping me with the details for it. Yay!

Amarillis--The DIY section has been SO helpful so far! My MOH got me the DIY Wedding book which has been great, but finding actual templates and seeing how they turned out for other people is awesome.