Sign in to follow this  
albertabride

Artificial Flower Cost?? Help!

I just received the flowers from Bitter Sweet Wedding Designs in Canada and they are absolutely beautiful. I can't believe how real they look, it's incredible. Even touching them you couldn't tell they are fake!! I would choose these flowers even if I wasn't having a destination wedding!

I'll post pictures when I figure how to do it!!

Your flowers look amazing! Thanks for posting this because I was looking for a good company in Alberta to do my flowers through. I just sent an email for a quote.

Hi, I love this. I am truely impressed. My FI wanted me to go fake but I just felt it really would not look as nice, but you proved me wrong. He is standing over me saying "I told you" lol.

So, How will you get these to Jamaica? How did you choose what kind of flowers to go together? I am so excited. I will go to her website now. Hopefully she can help us. Also will you have a decorator in Jamaica to do your set up? Sorry for all the questions, i'll be getting married there too in August, 2009. Thanks.

I just got home from Thanksgiving to see this thread and I'm completely flattered. Thanks ladies! I'd be more than willing to help anyone out...and I do ship if you need.

(hoping that isn't breaking a forum rule!!)

Thanks for the compliments though....and Kristin was a charm to work with! :o)

Barrow, I am just getting each bridesmaid and groomsmen to take their own down there. I won't have to worry about the extra weight that way. You have a wedding planner to set everything up there so you can give her whatever decorations you have and she'll do it. But I've heard it 's good to assign someone that's with you to make sure it's done properly or at all. You just want to be prepared in case the Coordinator misses some things!

Hey Erin0409 - did you receive your flowers yet? Was the shipping reasonable to Cambridge? I'd love to see what yours look like...I've recently considering doing artificial because they don't get the type of flowers I'm considering in Mexico.