Photo

DJ in Vallarta???

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 meghanmbm

meghanmbm
  • 203 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 01:32 PM

We are looking for a Dj in Nuevo Vallarta. Does anyone know a good one or where i could start my search for one?
    Live every day like the next will never come.

#2 1elephant

1elephant
    • VIP Member
    • 15,998 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 01:56 PM

hi - we used dj extassis. he was good, but not an mc. have you done a search on the board for pv dj's? i know there is a thread in the pv vendors section. here's a link to my review: http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t16517

#3 sylvia

sylvia
      • 19 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 02:40 PM

We are using dj extassis also. My wedding is in two weeks I'l let you know how he turns out.

#4 jmiranda

jmiranda
        • 697 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 06:00 PM

I am using Dj Scooby...Ramon Ernesto Saucedo so far he has been great with emails and phone conversations. I will let you know when I get back how he was.

#5 KarenM

KarenM
          • 1,920 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 09:05 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by sylvia
            We are using dj extassis also. My wedding is in two weeks I'l let you know how he turns out.
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by jmiranda
            I am using Dj Scooby...Ramon Ernesto Saucedo so far he has been great with emails and phone conversations. I will let you know when I get back how he was.
            Congrats girls! Def let us know how everything goes!

#6 StaciM

StaciM
            • Banned
            • 22 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 10:24 PM

Hello,

My husband and I own Reventon DJ. We handle music & MCing your event. Our prices start $300 USD. All of our packages include: dance/party motivation, a fast and fun line dancing lesson for your guests, use of wireless mics for toasts, and disco lighting for the dance floor. We have thousands of hours of English and Spanish music...and because I'm American and he's Mexican, we know how to play it!

To learn more about our services, go to: http://www.puertovallartadj.com or email us at info@puertovallartadj.com

Sincerely,

Staci

#7 StaciM

StaciM
              • Banned
              • 22 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 10:55 AM

Hello, my husband and I run Reventon DJ. Our wedding packages are all around $400-$500. We do bilingual (English/Spanish) music & emceeing. All packages include disco lighting for your dance floor, assistance planning your music and event timeline, party/dance motivation, use of wireless mics for toasts, and a fast and fun line dancing lesson for your guests.

Our website is: http://www.PuertoVallartaDJ.com

We have a blog you can follow, videos of past performances, testimonials, and more!

-Staci

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users