Sign in to follow this  
adias.angel

Should we use this cake?

It's kind of freaky, but if it's you, then go for it. I agree that the plane is a bit scary for those guests who are flying! Maybe you could do a smaller version as a groom's cake?

If this is what you guys want then do it.....I personally wouldn't, I'm superstitious though, and would not want to jinx anything or provoke any thoughts to my guests. It's a bit off the beaten path and it would definitely freak me out.

I think that cake is awesome. I totally agree that the plane should be switched out for a jeep, but you mentioned that in your original post. I love cakes that are different, and that is definately that. If your family and friends think that cake suits the two of you, then why not get it? Before ordering though, I would make sure that the resort will allow you to bring the cake in. That is great that you can get it made and shipped to your location though.

It is really different and I think thats cool. I agree with you about switching out the plane to a jeep to make it more indiana jones like. Plus the people that know you best are your friends and family and if they think its you than I say DO IT!