Photo

ANy past RIU brides use a microphone?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 msasfraz

msasfraz
  • 392 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 12:32 AM

For any of the past Riu brides, did any of you use a microphone for ceremony music and/or minister readings/vows? If so, is this something Chandalyn provided or did you bring along...

Also where is the music set up if not suing the steel drum band?... trying to use a cd player w/ music pump thru IPOD....

#2 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 12,193 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 01:16 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by msasfraz
      For any of the past Riu brides, did any of you use a microphone for ceremony music and/or minister readings/vows? If so, is this something Chandalyn provided or did you bring along...

Also where is the music set up if not suing the steel drum band?... trying to use a cd player w/ music pump thru IPOD....
      We didn't use a microphone for anything. If you're using Photoshop for video, your FI will be wired with a mic, as my hubby was.
      The minister was loud enough that my entire group was able to hear him.
      When my girlfriend read the sand ceremony, everyone heard her too. If you want a mic, just let Chandlyn know. Not sure if there is a fee for that, but I thought someone mentioned that before.

If you're not using the steel drum band, the music will be on a small table which is next to your ceremony set up. She will cue the music.

#3 Ellipse22

Ellipse22
      • 584 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 02:17 PM

I only have 4 other guests coming (other than wedding party) so I won't be using a microphone...I'm sure they'll be able to hear

I plan on bringing my Ipod with dock and all my songs on a cd for back up. Chandlyn will have a cd player available for you to use for music.

#4 msasfraz

msasfraz
        • 392 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 03:43 PM

thanks... so Chandalyn will allow you at no charge to plug in an ipod, b/c we were planning on bringing one down w/ us-- w speakers and all-- the docing station.... I'll ask her if she could supply a microphone to try and gauge if we need to hustle up one or not... thanks as always ladies...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users