Sign in to follow this  
lgarner83

RIU Santa Fe ceremony location pics?

Does anyone have pics of the decorated ceremony locations?? FI and I originally picked the gazebo area but after seeing a pic of it...now we're not so sure. Wasn't exactly how we pictured it!

Can anyone help me out by posting their pics to help us decide? Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Look under the reviews. Cabobride just got married there. She rented a canopy from cabo flowers for $500. It was beautiful. Erika told me they are working on something else for the resort itself. I hoping she comes thru before oct. I feel the same about the Gazebo.

Hi Ladies,

I would love to see some pictures of the gazebo area... Thats where we were planning on getting married. Do either of you have any pictures you could show me? If that particular area isnt as nice, then we may change it.

thanks

Good choice! Thats where we were married. Just a tip... ask the photographer and videographer to take their footage with their backs to the lawn chairs and pool area, wherever possible. A few of our pics have them in the background which i dont love. However our photog and videographer did a good job trying to keep the focus away from that area. The photographer especially.