Our TA would like us to make a list of things we think are important in a resort so we can narrow down our selection and then create a form to rate the hotels when we visit them. Here is what I have so far:
- Outside vendors allowed
- We want Del Sol as our photographer, that is top priority
- Beautiful Quite/Kind of Private Ceremony site
- Don't want uncle bob in his speedo sunbathing while we are saying our vows. Still deciding on using a beach or a more jungle/rain forest like site. Off site is also an option.
- Evening shows or entertainment.
- Our crowd is not the drinking and dancing kind.
- Nice Room with nice views
- Don't want to be looking at the parking the whole time.
- aiming for 1500-1700 per person all inclusive.
- Wow factor
- Would like our guests to feel like they are in a quite paradise
- Day time activities
- Would like a healthy mix of water and non-water activities
- Sit down restaurants
- Would like to have a sit down dinners at night with a couple choices of locations
- Good Service
What am I not thinking about? We have never stayed in a all inclusive... Thanks, Carla