Photo

8/8/08 Vegas Brides!! READ THIS!

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#11 Jen5372

Jen5372
  • 228 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 08:44 PM

I am getting married from a company called Vintage Vegas Weddings | The Las Vegas Wedding Professionals they have a chapel(cheesy) so I decied to do an outdoor cermoney in the gardens of Bally's. Quiet, sorta parklike....not as cheesy as a LV strip wedding they also offer! LOL

We are staying at bellagio-and the wynn for 2 nights at the end of our trip. Pictures at bellagio and some at the LV sign.

reception is at Firefly, a tapas restaurant. Small, but amazing food-good fun atmosphere.

yes-lets not discuss first weddings-not when were on our second...err....CORRECT wedding. ( I call it the right wedding...finally made the right choice)

#12 atlcatlover

atlcatlover
    • 101 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 01:40 AM

I changed my wedding location to Vegas, and when I was planning my scouting trip I purposely avoided the 8/8/8 timeframe because I didn't want to deal with the crowds. We are going the following week.

Vegas baby!

#13 misohapi

misohapi
      • 92 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 01:45 AM

Thanks for the heads up. FI and I were planning to have our legal day on 08/08/08 just cause it's such a coooool date. But i'd rather have it be quick then wait 6 hours in the Vegas heat! I didn't even realize how crazy that dates gonna be. Duh. LOL!
        Vickie and Ricky
        Sept. 23, 2008
        Couples Negril

#14 Jen5372

Jen5372
        • 228 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 09:18 AM

misohapi-Just get the license ahead of time!! Im going Tuesday night-or go to a different clark county building-like henderson....i see you live there so you can go now even!! LOL

The application is online...

#15 misohapi

misohapi
          • 92 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 01:46 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Jen5372
            misohapi-Just get the license ahead of time!! Im going Tuesday night-or go to a different clark county building-like henderson....i see you live there so you can go now even!! LOL

The application is online...
            Cool... thanks Jen. I'm going to do it right now.
            Vickie and Ricky
            Sept. 23, 2008
            Couples Negril

#16 Jen5372

Jen5372
            • 228 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 05:59 PM

Thats awesome. Im jealous youre there-I wish I was already. Im starting to freak-not for the wedding just everything. Here I am home alone....df out golfing and feeling so emotional and scared and excited-I just wanna get there!! LOL

#17 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
              • 26,161 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 06:04 PM

Good for Vegas brides to know, thanks!

I'd imagine the lines will be really long all over the country for that matter.

#18 foxytv

foxytv
                • VIP Member
                • 7,740 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 06:14 PM

Crazy, I'd never even thought of that! Good luck and CONGRATS ladies!!!

#19 misohapi

misohapi
                  • 92 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 01:21 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Jen5372
                    Thats awesome. Im jealous youre there-I wish I was already. Im starting to freak-not for the wedding just everything. Here I am home alone....df out golfing and feeling so emotional and scared and excited-I just wanna get there!! LOL
                    Oh don't worry Jen. You'll be here sooner than you know. The days go by so quickly! When do you guys get here?
                    Vickie and Ricky
                    Sept. 23, 2008
                    Couples Negril

#20 Jen5372

Jen5372
                    • 228 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 10:30 AM

We are flying in on Tuesday the 5th! I have evrything for the OOT guests already there-I fedex's 2 big boxes last week. Our friends live there so that was a major help!!

Ok Im freaking out abut what weather.com says:

It says ( and I know its far away to Friday) but it says scattered thunderstorms! <My wedding is outside-how much has it actually been raining there Whats it been like

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users