Calling Dazzling Details Brides

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#11 karahmia

karahmia
  • 163 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 10:33 PM

Hi Lori,

Your pics are wonderful! DD did a wonderful job!

#12 marisolhernandez

marisolhernandez
    • 38 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 11:18 PM

I'm getting married next April. We are using DD and they have been really easy and great to work with. All of the pictures I have seen of their weddings have been really classy and fun!

#13 laybar

laybar
      • 249 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 10:31 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Lorilou
        you've seen mine, right? Lori & Richard's Wedding Day!
        Wow.. beautiful pictures! Your photographer captured all the moments pefectly.. made me want to be at your wedding! lol.. you looked beautiful in your dress.. who is it by?

#14 ColleenMarie

ColleenMarie
        • 24 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 04:25 PM

Hi,
          I saw that you posted on another thread regarding a wedding at Villa Amor in Sayulita. We are also considering this option. You also mentioned the villas in that area are "breath taking". I was not able to find any villas at all besides de Oso. There are many great options in Punta Mita too, but I can't find anything in Sayulita. I would love some info if you have any suggestions. Also, if you have pictures you could email I would very much appreciate it. Thanks so much.

Colleen

#15 Lorilou

Lorilou
          • 533 posts

Posted 21 October 2008 - 10:15 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by laybar
            Wow.. beautiful pictures! Your photographer captured all the moments pefectly.. made me want to be at your wedding! lol.. you looked beautiful in your dress.. who is it by?
            thanks for the compliments. the dress is a monique lhuillier style is Claire. it's for sale, if you are interested.

#16 Mel&B

Mel&B
            • 613 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 01:58 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by ColleenMarie
              Hi,
              I saw that you posted on another thread regarding a wedding at Villa Amor in Sayulita. We are also considering this option. You also mentioned the villas in that area are "breath taking". I was not able to find any villas at all besides de Oso. There are many great options in Punta Mita too, but I can't find anything in Sayulita. I would love some info if you have any suggestions. Also, if you have pictures you could email I would very much appreciate it. Thanks so much.

Colleen
              Go to Information for Sayulita Nayarit Mexico including vacation rentals, real estate, maps and restaurants for the village of Sayulita for a list of homes & pics for rent in the area. You won't find many villas like you would in Punta Mita or PV, but there are some nice houses. Also try La Punta Realty - Christie's Great Estates - Luxury real estate in Mexico

I just vacationed in Sayulita, so let me know if you have any questions about the town. I love it! I also have a rec. for an awesome WC there.

- Melisa

#17 eggontop

eggontop
              • 8 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 02:37 AM

Villa del Oso and Villa Amor are the only real options in Sayulita - i also wanted to get married in Sayulita but found a great deal in Punta Mita (China Blanca). if you are having a small wedding, Rancho Huracan is amazing (but only fits 40 people). Look it up on La Punta Realty.

Lorilou - I tried the Claire on and loved it! can you PM me if it's still available?

#18 Mel&B

Mel&B
                • 613 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 10:29 AM

In Sayulita, there is also Don Pedro's Palapa. It's not a villa, but you get married on a green lawn overlooking the ocean. The reception is set up in the same area under a giant palapa. It's very pretty!

#19 ColleenMarie

ColleenMarie
                  • 24 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 01:04 PM

Hi Mel,
                    Thanks for the suggestion. Actually the Don Pedros palapa and Villa de Oso are our top 2 choices so I am glad we are able to go and check them out, I am sure it will be difficult to choose between the two:) Any other Sayulita tips? We are renting a house called Cantamar (on sayulitalife.com). We just plan to surf, eat and relax. We also want to arrange yoga classes and a canopy tour. Thanks!

#20 ColleenMarie

ColleenMarie
                    • 24 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 01:13 PM

Oh yeah, also, please tell me your WC recommendation. I have already pretty much decided on one, but just curious who you have in mind and why you recommend her/him. Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users