Photo

Do you have an Aveda Institute School near you?

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
  • 5,681 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 11:21 AM

Wow Alyssa! That is AWESOME!! None near me though! I am convinced I need to move!! HAHA :)

#12 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
    • 26,161 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 11:25 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by MaryS
      I am so glad to hear many people go to beauty schools for services. I am a Director at a beatuy school. And I have the best time. We see about 900 guest a week. We have a pretty loyal client base. People love coming in because they know that they are going to get a great color and cut for a great price. And the best thing our guest say is that the educator is involed in the entire service. We do a consulation with our students and their guest, we oversee the service then we check every guest before they leave, so the guest knows they would not leave us unless they are satisfied. But yes there are times when its not perfect but we guarantee all our services. Thanks to all of you for being apart of our students education.
      Very cool! You don't happen to have a Los Angeles affiliate do you?

#13 beachbride08

beachbride08
      • VIP Member
      • 2,372 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 11:34 AM

There is an Aveda Institute in Chicao, but I've never gone. I do go to an Aveda Salon though. I love their products. I may have to check out the institute one of these days.
        Michelle

#14 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
        • 2,183 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 02:40 PM

I wish it was Aveda, we have Paul Mitchell.

#15 hmj

hmj
          • 78 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 03:03 PM

Thanks for posting this! I drive by the Aveda Instutite EVERY DAY on my way home from work, and I always think, "I should get my hair cut there!" And then I forget when I get home! I just made my appointment! Woo hoo! That's a FANTASTIC way to save some cash!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users