Photo

FS: OOT stuffers (random!) and blank place cards

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 lyrebard

lyrebard
  • 229 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 01:25 PM

I have a few more very random items up for grabs.

FREE: Blank place cards, pack of 50. Just pay shipping.
    (Cards are ~3.75" wide x 3" tall, white, made to fold and be tented on a table. Item description reads: Pre-scored cards for a perfect fold every time!)

Canvas low-profile hats, stone color: 3 for $5 (we paid $2.50 each), plus shipping.
    These were one of the most-used items in the OOT bags... We intended them for the guys since we gave pashminas to the girls, but the girls stole the hats whenever the boys weren't wearing them. =) They look like this:

Click the image to open in full size.

Cooling neck-ties: 2 for $5 (normally $9 each), plus shipping
    These were a hit for older guests (I put them in the bags of my grandparents, his parents, aunts, uncles, etc.) and for people who weren't as good at keeping cool in the heat. We suggested people wear them on day-trips, especially to the jungle of Coba. Just soak them in water for about 30 minutes, and then they keep you cool all day. We have two left, in the neutral tan color. Here's a pic of other varieties, or go to Click the image to open in full size.

PM me if you're interested or have any questions!

#2 heather007

heather007
    • 620 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 02:01 PM

Hey gal, do you only have three hats left? Those cooling wrap thingys are a great idea. Very Australian.

~~

#3 lyrebard

lyrebard
      • 229 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 05:34 PM

Yes, only three hats left. We bought them by the dozen, but only had 21 men.

And I know, I loved the coolie things!

#4 heather007

heather007
        • 620 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 06:04 PM

Boo, I will need about 50 of them. Do you mind if I ask you where you got them from?

Heather

~~

#5 lyrebard

lyrebard
          • 229 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 06:47 PM

Of course not. I believe they were from tansclub.com

If you need a few extra to round out the sold-by-the-dozens problem, just let me know!

#6 lyrebard

lyrebard
            • 229 posts

Posted 16 August 2008 - 01:04 PM

Ack! Ack!!!

Someone wanted the placecards...and I seem to have accidentally deleted your name/address! Please please please PM me to remind me who you were, and where to send them??

I'm so sorry!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users