Photo

WedShare or Wedding Window for Wedding Website?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 jfwolfe72

jfwolfe72
  • 433 posts

Posted 22 February 2007 - 04:34 PM

For those of you who have used Wedding Window or WedShare, why did you pick it and how do you like it? Or if you have gone gaa-gaa over another wedding site, why and how do you like that one?

Thanks!

#2 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
    • 5,248 posts

Posted 22 February 2007 - 05:47 PM

I am not familiar with Wedshare but I know Wedding Windows is great as is Wedding Announcer and eweddings. I plan to use eweddings just b/c it is really easy to use and I am not good with this stuff. Honestly they are all pretty great whichever one you choose you will end up being happy with.

-Glenda

#3 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 24,768 posts

Posted 22 February 2007 - 05:48 PM

check this thread out - you may find it helpful! http://bestdestinati....com/forum/t679

i used wedding window - and have been happy with it.

#4 jfwolfe72

jfwolfe72
        • 433 posts

Posted 22 February 2007 - 05:49 PM

Does eWedding give you the option to have different RSVPs? We're not going to invite everyone to our ceremony that we're inviting to the reception, so we need separate, pass protected RSVP pages. eWedding also was on my "short list." Thanks!

#5 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
          • 5,248 posts

Posted 22 February 2007 - 05:53 PM

Actually I don't know. I created a temporary one but I don't plan on finalizing it until later. I know with ewedding you can get a free one but if you want a lot of the cooler options you need to pay (I believe it's $90 a year). I would take a look at it or ask Edyta b/c she is an expert at this site (she also created her website with ewedding) and was able to help me with some of the features.

-Glenda

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users