Jump to content

Photo

You know your addicted to BDW when...


  • Please log in to reply
264 replies to this topic

#71 jajajaja

jajajaja
  • VIP Member
  • 9,794 posts

    Posted 13 February 2008 - 07:00 PM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Morgan
    -when this never happens to you because you bought the ability to search as often as you want. (it's in the vbPlaza menu, something like search flood control)
    What the?? I can buy this? How many other treasures am I not aware of?



    -when you don't even bother exploring the forum beyond "post" or "start new thread" because you are too eager to reply to questions or comments.
    Happily married since 2008

    #72 Yari

    Yari
    • VIP Member
    • 10,928 posts

      Posted 13 February 2008 - 07:01 PM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Morgan
      -when this never happens to you because you bought the ability to search as often as you want. (it's in the vbPlaza menu, something like search flood control)
      Lucky, that is a pricey purchase...

      #73 LadyCheese

      LadyCheese
      • Sr. Member
      • 1,830 posts

        Posted 13 February 2008 - 07:04 PM

        -when you can't get your job done at work because you are too busy looking at new posts, etc
        -when you cant finish your STDs because you are too busy replying to threads.

        lol, its insane

        #74 jajajaja

        jajajaja
        • VIP Member
        • 9,794 posts

          Posted 13 February 2008 - 07:06 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by LadyCheese
          -when you can't get your job done at work because you are too busy looking at new posts, etc
          That's why you put yourself on the reward system like I do. Complete X task and get to look at the forum for 5 mins. hahaha Sickening!!
          Happily married since 2008

          #75 DanielleNDerek

          DanielleNDerek
          • VIP Member
          • 18,452 posts

            Posted 13 February 2008 - 07:08 PM

            When my wedding plans change and the first person I run to tell isn't fi or a family member, not i run to the forum! My first thought is always "I can't wait to post this on the forum".

            This is post is too funny. I have to agree with pretty much everyone's post so far. Hello my name is Danielle and i'm a bestdestinationwedding forumaholic.
            ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
            Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
            Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

            #76 rodent

            rodent

              VIP Member

            • VIP Member
            • 18,759 posts

              Posted 13 February 2008 - 09:57 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
              What the?? I can buy this? How many other treasures am I not aware of?



              -when you don't even bother exploring the forum beyond "post" or "start new thread" because you are too eager to reply to questions or comments.
              Its in Misc options & is called "bypass search flood control". It's funny because you can see who bought it. Looks like I was the first person to buy it. I won the lotto & went & blew all my points on stuff like that. I messed up & got "bypass flood control" first. It's 6,000 points.

              #77 rodent

              rodent

                VIP Member

              • VIP Member
              • 18,759 posts

                Posted 13 February 2008 - 09:57 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Yari
                Lucky, that is a pricey purchase...

                You have enough points in the bank. It's 6,000. It's so worth it.

                #78 Yari

                Yari
                • VIP Member
                • 10,928 posts

                  Posted 13 February 2008 - 10:23 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Morgan
                  You have enough points in the bank. It's 6,000. It's so worth it.
                  I know, perhaps I should splurge!

                  #79 rodent

                  rodent

                    VIP Member

                  • VIP Member
                  • 18,759 posts

                    Posted 13 February 2008 - 10:25 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Yari
                    I know, perhaps I should splurge!
                    What else are you going to do with all those points? Come on, treat yourself!

                    #80 Yari

                    Yari
                    • VIP Member
                    • 10,928 posts

                      Posted 13 February 2008 - 10:29 PM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Morgan
                      What else are you going to do with all those points? Come on, treat yourself!
                      Good point!




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users