Sign in to follow this  
rodent

You know your addicted to BDW when...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jean-marcus View Post
when..... youve been checking BDW since last night to see when its gonna be back up online again... UGGGHHHH. finally wink.gif
exactly my feelings. I didn't feel like myself today without it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
exactly my feelings. I didn't feel like myself today without it.
Me either. It's absolutely shameful how many times I tried to log on today! I think I should go to some type of meeting & say "Hi, my name is Yolanda & I'm a BDWaholic".

You dream about people on the forum.

Yari, my dream last night was that you worked on Duke campus in the building next to mine. Weird!

Quote:
You dream about people on the forum.

Yari, my dream last night was that you worked on Duke campus in the building next to mine. Weird!
OMG, that is hilarious. What type of work did I do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yari View Post
OMG, that is hilarious. What type of work did I do?
You did accounting in one of the labs. We met for lunch, but I was a little embarassed because I knew we'd talk about wedding stuff the entire time & annoy everyone around us. I was trying to think of a less crowded place to eat so we could talk about weddings as loud as we wanted. I don't think my dream ever got to the lunch part. I was just looking for a place.

I know this dream happened because we were talking about how your husband is also a scientist. The thing about the quiet lunch area is because I was looking for a place to eat lunch with a friend yesterday so we could talk in privacy.

I love dreams. Mine area always crazy. I was also an assassin last night (not the same dream you were in). I know that was because I had watched Lost before I went to bed & there was an assassin.

Quote:
You did accounting in one of the labs. We met for lunch, but I was a little embarassed because I knew we'd talk about wedding stuff the entire time & annoy everyone around us. I was trying to think of a less crowded place to eat so we could talk about weddings as loud as we wanted. I don't think my dream ever got to the lunch part. I was just looking for a place.

I know this dream happened because we were talking about how your husband is also a scientist. The thing about the quiet lunch area is because I was looking for a place to eat lunch with a friend yesterday so we could talk in privacy.

I love dreams. Mine area always crazy. I was also an assassin last night (not the same dream you were in). I know that was because I had watched Lost before I went to bed & there was an assassin.
That is too funny.