Photo

The new Dreams Tulum thread! (Post all DT Qs&As here)

• Please log in to reply
5541 replies to this topic

#4131 cookiemunchkin

cookiemunchkin
  • 376 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 11:51 AM

That's kind of what I thought too... that people would forget their cups or would want fresh ones instead of having to keep washing a reusable one.  Figured if the resort cups were tiny or useless, travel mugs would be great.  But if the resort cups are decent, maybe we dont need travel mugs!  Hmmmm lol.

Originally Posted by AchiCAp0547 

Hi Cookie- they give you drinks in pretty good plastic cups- they're not the cheap kind that you'd find at the dollar store.  I was thinking about doing the travel mugs as well, but I thought people would either forget them or not bring them to the bar because they could just throw their cups out and get fresh ones after each drink.  But if that's what you want, it's not a bad idea =)

#4132 kristaJason2011

kristaJason2011
    • 14 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 06:36 PM

Hi Mckenziet,  We are leaving Jan 17 and returning Jan 29 for 2210 per person.  When is your special day? Ours is the 22nd :-)

#4133 AchiCAp0547

AchiCAp0547
      • 112 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 10:40 AM

Hi Angie!

We had our reception in the El Patio restaurant.  It was perrrrfect!  If you read my review though, we had a little problem getting it.  It was rainy and we were supposed to be at the relaxed pool, so they wanted to give us the convention center.  (which is nice, but I just didn't want it myself), so they finally gave us the El Patio- it was wonderful =)

#4134 AchiCAp0547

AchiCAp0547
        • 112 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 10:43 AM

I have a new picture as my profile picture, but it isn't showing up =(

Anyway- I know it's late, but WE'RE OFF TO OUR HONEYMOON TOMORROW!!!  (destination private!  My husband planned the whole thing!  I'll know where we're going when we get to JFK tomorrow lol lol)

Have a good week girls!  Happy planning!

xo

#4135 mimi73

mimi73
          • 282 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 10:56 AM

So EXCITING!!! and Romantic! Have fun!!!

Anyway- I know it's late, but WE'RE OFF TO OUR HONEYMOON TOMORROW!!!  (destination private!  My husband planned the whole thing!  I'll know where we're going when we get to JFK tomorrow lol lol)

xo

http://tickers.Ticke....8901/event.png

Bride and Groom + 42 guests booked!

#4136 cookiemunchkin

cookiemunchkin
            • 376 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 11:00 AM

Enjoy your honeymoon!! 

xo

#4137 mckenziet

mckenziet
              • 10 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 12:05 PM

Two weeks for 2210?  Who are you flying with?  How big is your group?  Ours is on the 20th. 

#4138 mckenziet

mckenziet
                • 10 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 12:07 PM

Originally Posted by kristaJason2011 

Hi Mckenziet,  We are leaving Jan 17 and returning Jan 29 for 2210 per person.  When is your special day? Ours is the 22nd :-)

Two weeks for 2210?  Who are you flying with?  How big is your group?  Our wedding is on the 20th.

#4139 kristaJason2011

kristaJason2011
                  • 14 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 04:04 PM

Originally Posted by mckenziet 

Two weeks for 2210?  Who are you flying with?  How big is your group?  Ours is on the 20th. 

Well, it's only 11 nights but good enough for me.  Westjet vacations.  We didn't get a group rate as we will only have 20 ish people going and they are from all across Canada so it didn't really work out for us.  How many people do you have going with you?  JBy the way my name is Krista and I am in Invermere.  

#4140 barbiegirl_27

barbiegirl_27
                    • 946 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 05:01 PM

$2210 for 11 nights isn't bad....right now the flight we're looking for (with Westjet of course) is $1915 for only 7 nights!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users