Photo

The new Dreams Tulum thread! (Post all DT Qs&As here)

• Please log in to reply
5541 replies to this topic

#3531 AchiCAp0547

AchiCAp0547
  • 112 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 01:59 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by jerzygirl85
    I know!! I will try and post pics at some point. We leave for our honeymoon right after Mexico and won't be back until May 12th. When do you leave for DT?
    I leave May 16th, getting married on the 21st!! Don't worry about it then, enjoy being back home with your new hubby =)

From Starklit's pictures it looks like the flood lights gave some light off =)
    Do you mind me asking how you are decorating your tables? Are you doing anything special for the lighting? I'm sorry, I don't know if you've posted about this before. I did see your OOT bags though on a different thread, they look AMAZING. Kind of makes me want to do OOT bags, but my fiance and I decided on against it.

#3532 bsf&jpg

bsf&jpg
    • 222 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 02:05 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by taranyc
      Hi. Does anyone have images of the ceremony/reception seating without a white cover?
      Thank you,
      tara
      I too have this same question.

I would like the white or dark brown garden avant garde (sp?) type chairs rather than those white slip covers.

Anyone seen what it looks like under there??

thx u!

#3533 Blkatz

Blkatz
      • 1,025 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 03:46 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Amymarie
        Hey i haven't heard any brides talking about a hair trial. Do they include that with your appointment or do you have to pay extra. I am still unsure if i will get them to do my hair or have my MOH do it for me.
        I didnt do a hair trial but I brought a few pictures with me and I LOVED my hair!

#3534 jerzygirl85

jerzygirl85
        • 342 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 04:16 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Amymarie
          Hey i haven't heard any brides talking about a hair trial. Do they include that with your appointment or do you have to pay extra. I am still unsure if i will get them to do my hair or have my MOH do it for me.
          The hair trial is separate. I just made my hair appointment for the day of the wedding and Jana (the woman at the spa, I'm not sure if she is new) asked if i would also like to make an appt for a hair trial.

If you decide to do a hair trial, you should get 15% off if you are purchasing one of the wedding packages.
          ~~Joanna~~

Bride & Groom plus 36 booked!

http://tickers.Ticke....7ca2/event.png

#3535 jerzygirl85

jerzygirl85
          • 342 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 04:23 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by AchiCAp0547
            I leave May 16th, getting married on the 21st!! Don't worry about it then, enjoy being back home with your new hubby =)

From Starklit's pictures it looks like the flood lights gave some light off =)
            Do you mind me asking how you are decorating your tables? Are you doing anything special for the lighting? I'm sorry, I don't know if you've posted about this before. I did see your OOT bags though on a different thread, they look AMAZING. Kind of makes me want to do OOT bags, but my fiance and I decided on against it.
            For the tables we are having three vases with submerged orchids and some votives. I hope it won't be too windy that night! I also bought turquoise organza sashes for the chairs. That's all the decorating I'm doing lol!

The OOT bags did come out great! Thanks! I like the OOT bag idea but I'm not looking forward to packing everything, it's basically taking up one full suitcase
            ~~Joanna~~

Bride & Groom plus 36 booked!

http://tickers.Ticke....7ca2/event.png

#3536 maxandkatie

maxandkatie
            • 95 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 03:14 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by bsf&jpg

I would like the white or dark brown garden avant garde (sp?) type chairs rather than those white slip covers.

thx u!

I haven't seen anyone use the chairs you are talking about. I think, and I'm not 100% sure, that under the white covers are just plain chairs, nothing special. I wonder if they are not covered if they get to hot for people to sit on. I believe there is a fee for the chairs that you are referring to. There has to be a reason why no one has used them. I wonder.

#3537 maxandkatie

maxandkatie
              • 95 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 03:18 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by bsf&jpg

thx u!

I found this on page 1 of the forum:
                Tiffany Chairs are available through the resort from an outside vendor for $18 per chair (price updated august 2009)

Not sure if this is what you are thinkning of using.

#3538 bsf&jpg

bsf&jpg
                • 222 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 06:46 PM

thx guys. I will stick with whats being offered and bring my own bows for them, lol

#3539 northernflasher

northernflasher
                  • 499 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 05:17 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by maxandkatie
                    I found this on page 1 of the forum:
                    Tiffany Chairs are available through the resort from an outside vendor for $18 per chair (price updated august 2009)

Not sure if this is what you are thinkning of using.
                    I remember a huge "to do" last year when one bride budgeted $8 per tiffany chair and when she got down there the price had jumped to $18 cos they hire from an outside vendor and have no control over the price rise, they were not even sure if the price will go even higher!!! Since then I don't think they have been used much!
                    Michelle X

PLANNING THREAD:http://bestdestinati....-thread-58694/DREAMS TULUM REVIEW: MARCH 2010:http://bestdestinati....-2010-a-59147/EXCURSIONS AND SIGHTSEEING REVIEW IN RIVIERA MAYA: MARCH 2010:http://bestdestinati...com/fo...ra-...

#3540 northernflasher

northernflasher
                    • 499 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 05:25 AM

So I'm going down there in 2 days and I'd just like to say thank you to sunbride and all of you DT brides for your help, hard work and inspiration. I'm going there for 3 weeks and then the week we get back we are shooting 4 weddings back to back so it's gonna be about a month before I can get my review out but I promise it will come. Let me know if there's any info I can gather for you or help you with while I'm down there. Good luck with all your plans. See you in a month!
                      Michelle X

PLANNING THREAD:http://bestdestinati....-thread-58694/DREAMS TULUM REVIEW: MARCH 2010:http://bestdestinati....-2010-a-59147/EXCURSIONS AND SIGHTSEEING REVIEW IN RIVIERA MAYA: MARCH 2010:http://bestdestinati...com/fo...ra-...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users