Photo

The new Dreams Tulum thread! (Post all DT Qs&As here)

• Please log in to reply
5541 replies to this topic

#1801 angruck

angruck
  • 248 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 09:04 PM

I had a thought when I was trying to come up with decoration ideas. Everyone always talks about the tulle and other decorations they take down to tulum for their wedding. Instead of everyone taking down decorations each time, why don't people sell their decorations if someone else's wedding is close to their own and they don't need all of it anymore? That way costs are down for both and everyone isn't lugging all the stuff back and forth before and after the wedding. Anyone interested in this? We would each have to talk to each other and see who is using a color or decoration we like. I wonder if landy and anabel would hold the stuff at the hotel if the weddings are close together.
    Angela & Chris

#1802 WisconsinBride

WisconsinBride
    • 22 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 09:06 AM

Has anyone figured out what song they are walking down the aisle to? I want something fun and different than the typical Cannon in D. Any ideas?

#1803 Blkatz

Blkatz
      • 1,025 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 09:09 AM

I am walking down the aisle to somewhere over the rainbow-the one that is in 50 first dates. there is a thread on here with everyone's list

#1804 WisconsinBride

WisconsinBride
        • 22 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 09:12 AM

Thanks a lot, I'll check it out!!

#1805 jerzygirl85

jerzygirl85
          • 342 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 11:39 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by angruck
            Has anyone used Moments that matter photography? If anyone has, can I please look at your pictures? The price is great but I want to make sure i see some examples.

Thanks!
            I would love to see more of their work also and a review would be fantastic! They are on my top 5 list!
            ~~Joanna~~

Bride & Groom plus 36 booked!

http://tickers.Ticke....7ca2/event.png

#1806 jerzygirl85

jerzygirl85
            • 342 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 11:42 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by angruck
              I had a thought when I was trying to come up with decoration ideas. Everyone always talks about the tulle and other decorations they take down to tulum for their wedding. Instead of everyone taking down decorations each time, why don't people sell their decorations if someone else's wedding is close to their own and they don't need all of it anymore? That way costs are down for both and everyone isn't lugging all the stuff back and forth before and after the wedding. Anyone interested in this? We would each have to talk to each other and see who is using a color or decoration we like. I wonder if landy and anabel would hold the stuff at the hotel if the weddings are close together.
              I think that would be a good idea. It would just need some planning
              ~~Joanna~~

Bride & Groom plus 36 booked!

http://tickers.Ticke....7ca2/event.png

#1807 angruck

angruck
              • 248 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 02:02 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by jerzygirl85
                I think that would be a good idea. It would just need some planning
                Hey Joanna---since we are both in New Jersey would might be able to just switch things off. Are you planning on any starfish for the back of the chairs or anything like that? I am still brainstorming since I have a little time.
                Angela & Chris

#1808 angruck

angruck
                • 248 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 02:06 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by t777a
                  i asked and they said we could pick two entrees as long as we told them how many of each

Thanks! That helps a lot. I am thinking I will give them an option for the surf and turf or the salmon---that seems to be good, pork can be tricky. I am going to ask about just one different plate of pasta(for my one person who doesn't eat meat or seafood) and hopefully that will be good.
                  Angela & Chris

#1809 northernflasher

northernflasher
                  • 499 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 02:34 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by WisconsinBride
                    Has anyone figured out what song they are walking down the aisle to? I want something fun and different than the typical Cannon in D. Any ideas?
                    We are having Guns and Roses Sweet child of mine. Not as crazy as it sounds we are having a beautiful version played on acoustic guitar by my future bro in law, he sang it to me last week to check I was ok with the way he mellowed it out and it brought tears to my eyes. Its H2B's favourite plus a little bit of a nod to the fact that although my mum wont be there on the day, she'll be there in spirit.
                    Michelle X

PLANNING THREAD:http://bestdestinati....-thread-58694/DREAMS TULUM REVIEW: MARCH 2010:http://bestdestinati....-2010-a-59147/EXCURSIONS AND SIGHTSEEING REVIEW IN RIVIERA MAYA: MARCH 2010:http://bestdestinati...com/fo...ra-...

#1810 WisconsinBride

WisconsinBride
                    • 22 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 05:05 PM

Can anyone who has had a civil ceremony tell me how the wording is or what is said? I couldn't find the link to it on page 1. Has anyone had it done in English either?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users