• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 animaldoc

• 91 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 03:46 PM

My ceremony is starting @ 3:30 and the photog will start the groom's pics around 1:30. What time should I make my hair and makeup appts? I will also, have 2 bridesmaids getting hair done and MIL getting hair and makeup done. How long does bridal hair and makeup take?

#2 DanielleNDerek

• VIP Member
    • 18,452 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 03:51 PM

I was wondering the same thing. i'm not sure what time i should make my hair and makeup appointments either.
      ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
      Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
      Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#3 flygirl

• 263 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 03:59 PM

My wedding is at 4pm and my coordinator told me to make my appointment at 11am. I haven't done it yet because it seems a little early, but that's what she suggested.

#4 twixygrl

• 293 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 01:16 AM

I would ask the salon....I told them the time of my wedding and the time the photographer was arriving. They asked me for a list of all the services and the number of people...and they told me the time. Leave it up to the experts!

BTW...I get married at 4 and they will start set up at 11:00 and start working at 11:30....I will have hair, makeup, touch up polish on nails and toes and then my mom will have an updo.

Of course the easy part about this is...better to be early! I can kill a little time with a glass of champagne....but boy would it suck to be late to my own wedding!

#5 Samantha S

Samantha S
          • 369 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 10:49 PM

Crud, this is a good one! I made my appointment for 2:00 pm for make up and my wedding is at 4:00 pm. Now I'm freaked out if people are talking 11:00 am! I wanted my make up to be fresh but I'm thinking I should make it earlier-- at least 12 or 1:00 pm....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users