Sign in to follow this  
cessyboston

post items that are in your hangover kit..

Click the image to open in full size.

We had Sal Picot (which is like Alka seltzer but tastes better IMO), Gum, Band-aids, Tylenol (other's got advil or motrin), wipes for glasses, alcohol pad and a recipe for a "Cerveza con Clamato" (thanks Edna).

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyh View Post
Click the image to open in full size.

We had Sal Picot (which is like Alka seltzer but tastes better IMO), Gum, Band-aids, Tylenol (other's got advil or motrin), wipes for glasses, alcohol pad and a recipe for a "Cerveza con Clamato" (thanks Edna).
Not a problem Amy.. I love Cerveza con Clamato!!! Is the best cure for La Cruda!

For our kits we are having sal de uvas Picot/Alka-Seltzer, Advil, Pepto and Tums.

I'm not quite doing Hangover kits, but sorta firstaid/hangover thingys! What are you girls using to put the stuff in and where did you find the containers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cattie View Post
I'm not quite doing Hangover kits, but sorta firstaid/hangover thingys! What are you girls using to put the stuff in and where did you find the containers?
I got metal tin containers from the best container, they offer with metal and clear tops... I got the metal ones and adding a logo/sticker on the top.

I'm going to include some eye sleep masks from Dream Essentials www.dreamessentials.com .. they have a bunch in different colors. The ones im order are 1.98 each but you get discounts the more you buy (i.e. 5% discount if you buy 5-49).  I figure if people dont use them at the resort they can use them on the plane ride home!

I put in the First Aid Kit, Pepto Bismol, Emergen-C, Breath Assure, Lip Balm, Purell, Moisture wipes & package of Magic Towels.

I still need to find advil/tylenol single dose ( can't find them anywhere cry.gif ) & Immodium.

I got my single dose from medco.com

They also have a $10 promo code online if you google medco promo codes (I forgot what it is exactly but google will bring it up).

Originally Posted by meldal101010 View Post

I put in the First Aid Kit, Pepto Bismol, Emergen-C, Breath Assure, Lip Balm, Purell, Moisture wipes & package of Magic Towels.

I still need to find advil/tylenol single dose ( can't find them anywhere cry.gif ) & Immodium.