Photo

Where to order the koozies?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Tracy

Tracy
  • 281 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 07:25 PM

I need help - I'm trying to order 50 koozies, and i know myshopangel.com is good, but they have a 100 minimum.
    I know kustomkoozies.com is also good, but they have a VERY limited color selection (I am looking for teal, and the closest I can find their is ROYAL BLUE).
    Does anyone have any other suggestions, of places that will do a good job, be willing to do 50 rather than 100 and have a good color variety?

Thanks to all the previous koozie-buyers for your expertise.. :)

TGIF

#2 tvt

tvt
    • VIP Member
    • 4,812 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 07:38 PM

I ordered our cups from Vendo Direct. here is a link to their koozies

Drink Coolers

the min says 150, but i know they will do smaller amounts on some items, just need to call and see if this is one of them.

#3 Erica053009

Erica053009
      • 513 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 07:39 PM

Discount Koozies .com - Promotional, Personalized, & Custom!

try the above site...they seem affordable and they do less then 100 on certain styles...also try calling direct instead of ordering online and tell them what it is for sometimes they will let you order less then the minimum...worth a try right :)

#4 dmarie17

dmarie17
        • 276 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 07:41 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Tracy
          I need help - I'm trying to order 50 koozies, and i know myshopangel.com is good, but they have a 100 minimum.
          I know kustomkoozies.com is also good, but they have a VERY limited color selection (I am looking for teal, and the closest I can find their is ROYAL BLUE).
          Does anyone have any other suggestions, of places that will do a good job, be willing to do 50 rather than 100 and have a good color variety?

Thanks to all the previous koozie-buyers for your expertise.. :)

TGIF
          Oooh Oooh.. I do!!! I got mine through ebay. The guy was awesome! I sent him a pic of the flower that has been on all of my wedding stuff (STD, invites, newsletters, etc..) and gave him verbiage and sent me a proof within a few days. He was great at emailing me and we went back and forth (because I wanted a few more than I originally 'won' on the auction). I will have to look it up and see what his ebay store was so let me know if you're interested. If you are, PM me because I'm forgetful. I can also take pics of the final product... they are super cute and I know that everyone will LOVE them!!!

#5 dmarie17

dmarie17
          • 276 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 06:26 PM

Okay, here they are! The total for 50 of them and shipping was $59! He has a website: Click the image to open in full size.
            Click the image to open in full size.

#6 Tracy

Tracy
            • 281 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 06:48 PM

Thanks Dawn Marie - those are perfect! It looks like those are teal...is that correct? Very nice!

#7 dmarie17

dmarie17
              • 276 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 03:27 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Tracy
                Thanks Dawn Marie - those are perfect! It looks like those are teal...is that correct? Very nice!
                Yep, they're teal... they match my invites:
                http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t20790

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users