Photo

Vitamins

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 JBinjour

JBinjour
  • 107 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 11:39 AM

I take Mega Vita Min for Women T/R | Multiple Vitamins Supplements | Vitamin World. I really like it. The only downside is that it makes my pee highlighter yellow. Once you get over the initial shock, it's fine.
    "Love is like swallowing hot chocolate before it has cooled off. It takes you by surprise at first, but keeps you warm for a long time.'' ~Unknown

http://ticker.7910.o....JpZWQgZm9y.gif
    http://tickers.Ticke....7aa9/event.png
    http://da.daisypath.com/FBj8m4/.png

#22 *JillD*

*JillD*
    • 5,112 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 12:41 PM

I wanted to bump this thread, as I'm looking into vitamins....again!

Just to update, I still have not started taking vitamins regularly since starting this thread about 1 1/2 years ago, I just worry about buying something that is junk or spending a ton of money that's not necessary.

So I've decided that I want to get the vitamin packets, but am undecided on what to buy, I've looked at Nature's Bounty, Nature's Pride, GNC, and a bunch of others in between.

The prices are all over the place anywhere from $15 up to $75 for a 30 day supply.

Does anyone take vitamin packets now and have a recommendation?

#23 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
      • Banned
      • 3,639 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 12:52 PM

I believe my FMIL takes vit. packs Ill ask what she takes!

#24 Sapphire723

Sapphire723
        • 888 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 03:09 PM

I don't take packs, but I take a Multi V and a B-complex V from Naturemade. They're gelcaps which are easy to swallow and don't upset my stomach like others do. When I take them regularly, I notice that I feel less lethargic and I don't get sick as easily.

#25 *JillD*

*JillD*
          • 5,112 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 06:47 PM

still searching, but wanted to share this website I found, it was actually really helpful with telling me which supplements I needed for me personally. I went to the store earlier and was looking at the vitamin packs, but then when I started looking at the bottles, it seems like if you know what to buy, it would really be so much cheaper just to buy the bottles of what you need and make your own "packets" because you get so much more in the bottles.

anyway, here's the site I found if anyone is interested

Vitamin Information

#26 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
            • Banned
            • 3,639 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 10:31 PM

I guess I was wrong my FMIl does not take vit packets. I think what I say was Vit C for when they get sick sorry

#27 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 12,193 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 11:36 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by TA Jill
                still searching, but wanted to share this website I found, it was actually really helpful with telling me which supplements I needed for me personally. I went to the store earlier and was looking at the vitamin packs, but then when I started looking at the bottles, it seems like if you know what to buy, it would really be so much cheaper just to buy the bottles of what you need and make your own "packets" because you get so much more in the bottles.

anyway, here's the site I found if anyone is interested

Vitamin Information
                Someone else mentioned Rainbow Light & I also used to take them too (Womens One Mulivitamin). I liked them because they were one brand that didn't upset my stomach. The only downside for me was the taste. They have a funny after taste so for me I always had to make sure I took them with a beverage that had flavor. So I definitely recommend them but just beware of a possible after taste.
                Women's One? Multivitamin

Thanks for posting that site!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users