127 replies to this topic

#21 REBECCA

REBECCA
  • VIP Member
  • 1,825 posts

Posted 26 July 2008 - 10:53 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by mummergirl
    OMG YES! "diaperguy-girlicious" definitely should have gone ... either him or "trash bags" ... i mean at least the "psycho raingear" was decently made!

and i really liked "vacuum bags" (haha sorry don't know all their names yet), but "plastic cups" was awesome and maybe should have won.
    I lOVE Project runway. And I couldn't agree more. If the guys says girlicous, or anything "licious" again, I'm going to lose it.

My favorites were the coffee filters dress and blue cups too. This last week I LOVED the navy Blue dress (same girl that did the coffee filter dress week one week). I also loved the Dark-haired girls dress (the rock-a-billy looking girl with the red lipstick). She did the champagne colored one with the high collar and black belt.

LOVE that show!! So far my favorites are those two girls and the guy with the black hair (that did the plastic cups dress episode #1). Suede (blue fohawk guy) and the girlicious guy bug the crap out of me.
    Rebecca
    <center>

http://i54.photobuck....a/IMG_1294.jpg
    Alexander & Juliette - Born 3/15/09</center>

#22 Polly....Prince

Polly....Prince
    • 40 posts

Posted 26 July 2008 - 07:22 PM

We also love this show! My 8yo daughter and I never miss an episode. So far this season we love Kelly and Kenley (sp?). I think licious guy is trying to establish himself as the new Christian and licious is his "fierce". I agree though it is beyond annoying!

#23 joshfrommontreal

joshfrommontreal
      • 291 posts

Posted 27 July 2008 - 01:08 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Polly....Prince
        I think licious guy is trying to establish himself as the new Christian and licious is his "fierce". I agree though it is beyond annoying!

I hope he's not the new Christian! I felt the same way about Christian all last season, I just wanted him off but I had to listen to the world 'fierce' 1000000000x instead.

#24 ButlerGirl08

ButlerGirl08
        • 382 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 08:00 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by joshfrommontreal
          I hope he's not the new Christian! I felt the same way about Christian all last season, I just wanted him off but I had to listen to the world 'fierce' 1000000000x instead.
          I agree 100%, he is trying to make his "word" known, but he is so lame when he says it...he just says it at any given time. I don't remember last weeks or the people yet, they haven't made a huge impact on me yet...we will see this week. The models are gorgeous this season though.

#25 joshfrommontreal

joshfrommontreal
          • 291 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 11:35 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by ButlerGirl08
            The models are gorgeous this season though.
            You are so right about this! I have never really noticed the models before as anything above and beyond but this season I noticed it right away.

#26 ButlerGirl08

ButlerGirl08
            • 382 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 12:24 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by joshfrommontreal
              You are so right about this! I have never really noticed the models before as anything above and beyond but this season I noticed it right away.
              Yeah, they also do interviews with the models and let them talk...which has never been done before. I am excited for this season though because I do believe that it is filled with talent.

#27 *Casey*

*Casey*
              • 5,209 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 10:17 AM

Ok... so we all agree. "Licious", and Suade talking in the 3rd person is ridiculous and soooo annoying! I understand that things catch on like Tim's "Make it work" and so on, but give it a rest! It's like they are trying too hard to be that person with that catch word. ARGH! But I do have to admit that I really did like Suede's little red and white tool ballerina looking dress. Don't hate me. But "Licious" guy, whatever his name is, has yet to produce anything that I would even consider OK. Get him outta there!

#28 joshfrommontreal

joshfrommontreal
                • 291 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 11:35 AM

For anyone that can't get enough or PR, Australia is airing their first season of the show right now. It's pretty good, I'm not sure if they air it here, but its easy enough to find online.

Did anyone see the Canadian version? The designers were AMAZING.

#29 aimee!

aimee!
                  • 696 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 01:12 PM

i can't wait for tonight!!! i have been looking forward to it all week. :)

hopefully we'll lose the "licious" tonight.
                    Wedding & TTD Slideshow (by Sascha Gluck)

#30 Jessica

Jessica
                    • VIP Member
                    • 11,939 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 04:33 PM

The "licious" thing doesn't bother me so much, but his fake and bake tan really gets under my skin! Eh! He's so young and his skin is on it's way to looking like leather (and you must say this in Stella's accent).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users