Photo

*Official chat thread for BIGGEST LOSER 3* (UPDATED WITH WINNER!!)

• Please log in to reply
543 replies to this topic

#171 michelle08

michelle08
  • VIP Member
  • 2,702 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 09:16 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ErinB
    I gained a pound! I didn't work out at all and got really hammered drunk on Monday. I"m not surprised. The AHR is this weekend, so I'm not expecting next Wednesday to be stellar either.

I work well under pressure, LOL. Hopefully I can rally from behind!
    Don't feel bad!!!

I gained 2.5lbs! That is ridiculous! UGH! I suck!

I don't want to make excuses because I know I ate like crap and barely worked out....but also I am so sore from my trainer on monday at the gym that I can't move and last time this happened once they felt better I dropped a pound or so...I think my muscles are inflammed. I could just be making up crap though!

Also...I will start my period next week and I always gorge the week before...so I am hoping that next week I can at least get down to my starting weight!

#172 jrodsgirl

jrodsgirl
    • 261 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 09:50 AM

Hopefully everyone is having a good day. Weigh-in went alright I guess. It didn't go up but only went down a little....not even a pound. Trying not to get discouraged. Going to keep at it.

#173 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 12,151 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 11:54 AM

i did pretty damn well, especially considering "time o' the month" started two days ago! down 4.9 lbs the first week (or 1.9%)! good thing tho, since vacation week (aka week of birthdays) starts saturday! i'm doomed!

#174 Yari

Yari
        • VIP Member
        • 10,928 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 11:57 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by mummergirl
          i did pretty damn well, especially considering "time o' the month" started two days ago! down 4.9 lbs the first week (or 1.9%)! good thing tho, since vacation week (aka week of birthdays) starts saturday! i'm doomed!
          Great job!!!

I lost 3 pounds...yay!

#175 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
          • VIP Member
          • 18,452 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 12:10 PM

Good job Yari and Mummergirl. I did okay considering i didn't work out and got aunt flow. I still lost 2lbs. i'm happy with that.

BTW the spaghetti with meat sauce i had last night using the morningstar crumbles (fake ground beef) was pretty good. I would definately eat it again.
            ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
            Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
            Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#176 dainanewell

dainanewell
            • 203 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 12:58 PM

Good job Ladies....I'm down 3lbs.....good luck everyone!!!

#177 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 12,151 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 01:25 PM

yay for yari and dainanewell!

#178 amesharpe

amesharpe
                • 260 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 01:26 PM

Well, after a week of eating rabbit food (veggies, fish, turkey & chicken) and going to the gym everyday I lost 5.6 lbs. Pretty good except for the fact I'm feeling totally guilty
                  I'm pretty sure that I picked a fight with my FI on purpose so I could stay in last weekend and avoid the bars. Meaning that if I went out...I would drink to much (extra calories but fun), eat too much (oh how I love bar food) and be too lazy to go to the gym.
                  So....me, myself and I had a little reality check on Monday and decided we were going to chillax a little bit. I can't keep going the route I was otherwise I'll end up skinny and no wedding right?

Great job ladies and good luck this week!

#179 amesharpe

amesharpe
                  • 260 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 01:27 PM

hey, where do i get the BDW BL3 logo? I want one :)

#180 2bebridejamaica

2bebridejamaica
                    • 1,206 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 01:47 PM

Afternooooooon Ladies!

Grrrrr morning weigh in was not my friend. I was spastic after last Wed, for 4 days straight I just kept going to the scale everytime I went to pee.. TOTALLY not like me at all. I was down 3 and then up 1 and now as of this morning it was a good ole 1lb loss for the week.

I worked my butt off at the gym lastweek and even over the weekend went 5 times (wed-wed) and ate really well. I've been super stressed about a million things.. but come on... I am dyin' here after an hr at the gym everynight.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users