Sign in to follow this  
Maura

*Official chat thread for BIGGEST LOSER 3* (UPDATED WITH WINNER!!)

That was funny Erin, I meant to say that before and my finger slipped!

Anyway I weighed in and lost 3 lbs this week.

Good luck to everyone else!

I lost 0.8 pounds... pretty good considering I pigged out a couple days and haven't been to the gym. i need to get hard core tho. Running of the brides better burn me some calories!

I lost 2 lbs. Looks like my replacing meals with ice cream plan is a good one! smile159.gif Just kidding. I'm back to eating semi-good.

I do have a funny story from yesterday. I went to the gym. I didn't really want to, but knew I should. I was so unmotivated. I warmed up on the treadmill and as soon as I was ready to head to the back machine I needed someone else got on it. So, I left. lol The girl at the front desk must've thought I was crazy. I was only in there for 8 minutes!

I'm psyched. Since starting this challenge I am down 4lb. It's tough for me becuase I lose it slow so this is encouraging. You guys are all doing a great job- even if the scale isn't reflecting what you want- of at least being mindful of why that's happening. I have this habit of just pretending the weight gain isn't happening. It's nice to have the support.

Thanks ladies!