Photo

Does anyone use FACEBOOK

• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

#41 GarlicBride

GarlicBride
  • 71 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 09:41 PM

I just asked to join and there wasn't anywhere to put in my BDW screen name - please can I be included!!

thanks

Hannah

#42 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 12,151 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 03:37 AM

i figured there HAD TO be a BDW group on facebook, so for months, every now and then i'd search facebook groups for "destination wedding," but never found you guys ... who knew all i had to do was search BDW, lol!?!

there are probably more of us on facebook than we realize! right now i'm in a very tiny group for dreams cancun: Login | Facebook

#43 IrieBride08

IrieBride08
      • 716 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 04:54 PM

I asked to join too! No place to add my BDW screen name.

Gionne

#44 boscobel

boscobel
        • VIP Member
        • 24,213 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 05:25 PM

Ok, usually when we see that a member requested to be added, if we know/recognize you, we accept right away. And if we don't, we message to find out your screen name. For some reason, I don't have these notifications in my facebook thing like I did before, so I am looking into it.

I don't see either Gionne or Hannah as approved members, but I don't see the requests either. Send antoher girls and I'll be on the lookout as soon as you post here that you requested it...

#45 drtracy

drtracy
          • 436 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 03:35 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by carly
            Ok, usually when we see that a member requested to be added, if we know/recognize you, we accept right away. And if we don't, we message to find out your screen name. For some reason, I don't have these notifications in my facebook thing like I did before, so I am looking into it.

I don't see either Gionne or Hannah as approved members, but I don't see the requests either. Send antoher girls and I'll be on the lookout as soon as you post here that you requested it...
            Do you have me? I requested to join a few days ago. I tried to re-request today but it just offered me an option of cancelling. Maybe my request is in limbo somewhere. My name is Tracy.

Thanks!

#46 boscobel

boscobel
            • VIP Member
            • 24,213 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 03:49 PM

Ok, so I just went to facebook and I see that a request is outstanding now that wasn't jsut a few minutes ago. The name is Yael Oksenberg, but for some reason it won't let me message them to see their BDW screen name. Is that anyone on here? Let me know. I tried searching for them, but they must be private, and we don't accept anyone who isn't an active member here.

#47 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 12,151 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 04:04 PM

yay! i'm in!

#48 GarlicBride

GarlicBride
                • 71 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 04:18 PM

thanks Carly, and I've ditched the banner, felt it was a bit ostentatious anyway and have no idea how to make it smaller!
                  Hannah

#49 SAM

SAM
                  • 542 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 03:56 PM

I'm guilty

#50 Infinity22

Infinity22
                    • 1,520 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 08:35 PM

I just joined Facebook as of 3 weeks ago and I absolutely love it. I held out for quite a long time but now that I'm on there, I'll never go back to MySpace!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users