Sign in to follow this  
Monique

Does Anyone Watch the Show Flipping Out on Bravo?

I'm not a huge T.V. whore but I'm utterly addicted to the show Flipping Out. The owner Jeff has OCD to the upteenth degree...It's like that Whitney and Bobby Brown show where you're so disgusted but can't turn your head just out of pure shock....I thought I had seen it all until I saw this guy... On one episode he ordered Starbucks with precision like he was giving the Barista a recipe and it had to be at a certain temp!!! OMG WTF...can someone say "He needs a trip on the couch!"

I've only seen a few episodes. I love when he is trying to tell his assistant to get him a drink that is 85% punch, 10% sprite....

sometimes i wonder if he really isn't OCD, but just needs to settle in one place long enough. Moving that often would make anyone crazy.

The nanny cam episode is insane..who knowingly signs up to work for him...you may be right about the moving so much...it would make me crazy...and I would love for Jeff Lewis to redo my house!

I do watch this show sometimes, Joe lives it actually and was the one who introduced me to it. I love those kinda shows. How funny is Jeff, omg. I wish he was my friend. lolol constant entertainment.

I love this show! I don't think can be as bad as they usually portray him - he's got to be a good guy, otherwise those people wouldn't stay with him. And, they seem to really care about him. He cracks me up, though!!

So, I just watched the latest episode. I can't believe that Chris had NOTHING to say when he got fired. He was like ok, bye... doesn't seem like he was too upset about it either. Of course, what do you say after someone tells you they've been video taping you for the last two weeks!smile105.gif