Photo

Does Anyone Watch the Show Flipping Out on Bravo?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Monique

Monique
  • 415 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 04:07 PM

I'm not a huge T.V. whore but I'm utterly addicted to the show Flipping Out. The owner Jeff has OCD to the upteenth degree...It's like that Whitney and Bobby Brown show where you're so disgusted but can't turn your head just out of pure shock....I thought I had seen it all until I saw this guy... On one episode he ordered Starbucks with precision like he was giving the Barista a recipe and it had to be at a certain temp!!! OMG WTF...can someone say "He needs a trip on the couch!"

#2 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 18,759 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 04:19 PM

I've only seen a few episodes. I love when he is trying to tell his assistant to get him a drink that is 85% punch, 10% sprite....

#3 starfish kate

starfish kate
      • 455 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 04:22 PM

I love this show! Mike and I watch it together and laugh our a**es off. I can be OCD sometimes but Jeff Lewis is nuts!
        Kate

#4 Yari

Yari
        • VIP Member
        • 10,928 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 06:37 PM

I LOVE this show! I so want my house to be redone by him. I love all of his houses.

#5 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 18,759 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 10:47 PM

sometimes i wonder if he really isn't OCD, but just needs to settle in one place long enough. Moving that often would make anyone crazy.

#6 KLC77

KLC77
            • 2,207 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 11:28 PM

I catch it sometimes. Jeff cracks me up, spying on his employees and literally flipping out!
              ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#7 Monique

Monique
              • 415 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 11:52 AM

The nanny cam episode is insane..who knowingly signs up to work for him...you may be right about the moving so much...it would make me crazy...and I would love for Jeff Lewis to redo my house!

#8 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
                • VIP Member
                • 3,160 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 12:18 PM

I do watch this show sometimes, Joe lives it actually and was the one who introduced me to it. I love those kinda shows. How funny is Jeff, omg. I wish he was my friend. lolol constant entertainment.

#9 NewOrleansbride

NewOrleansbride
                  • 358 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 10:18 PM

I love this show! I don't think can be as bad as they usually portray him - he's got to be a good guy, otherwise those people wouldn't stay with him. And, they seem to really care about him. He cracks me up, though!!
                    -Rachel

#10 KLC77

KLC77
                    • 2,207 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 11:52 PM

So, I just watched the latest episode. I can't believe that Chris had NOTHING to say when he got fired. He was like ok, bye... doesn't seem like he was too upset about it either. Of course, what do you say after someone tells you they've been video taping you for the last two weeks!
                      ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users