Jump to content

Photo

RIU RM Palace Brides??


  • Please log in to reply
4120 replies to this topic

#2641 JNagan2011

JNagan2011
  • Jr. Member
  • 451 posts

    Posted 26 May 2010 - 10:09 AM

    Just noticed when I re-read my post that I was "stocking" Linds FB, not even sure how I could do that lol... Oh boy, glad I am not an english major :)

    #2642 *Linds*

    *Linds*
    • Sr. Member
    • 5,776 posts

      Posted 26 May 2010 - 10:25 AM

      I am promising my reviews and planning thread by memorial day! I've just been swamped since we've been home. My house is a complete trainwreck.

      The "just married" was painted on the parasol. I bought it off etsy. Let me know if you want the sellers information.

      Thanks for the love girls! I want more pictures NOW! haha I am repainting our master bedroom to better coordinate with the wedding pcitures that I will be putting up. Crazy- I know!
      Loving married life! <3

      #2643 JNagan2011

      JNagan2011
      • Jr. Member
      • 451 posts

        Posted 26 May 2010 - 11:26 AM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by *Linds*
        I am promising my reviews and planning thread by memorial day! I've just been swamped since we've been home. My house is a complete trainwreck.

        The "just married" was painted on the parasol. I bought it off etsy. Let me know if you want the sellers information.

        Thanks for the love girls! I want more pictures NOW! haha I am repainting our master bedroom to better coordinate with the wedding pcitures that I will be putting up. Crazy- I know!
        Yes I would love the sellers information. I was already looking into parasols, and i thought the just married painted on was soo cute!

        I love that you are re-painting to coordinate with the wedding pictures. That is so something I would do too.

        #2644 Nicyx

        Nicyx
        • Sr. Member
        • 2,914 posts

          Posted 26 May 2010 - 02:06 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by JNagan2011
          Yes I would love the sellers information. I was already looking into parasols, and i thought the just married painted on was soo cute!

          I love that you are re-painting to coordinate with the wedding pictures. That is so something I would do too.
          Oooo, yes, would love the seller details aswell please..... Thank you :-)

          Do you have any info on cakes and flowers the resorts offer?
          I did have a link to somewhere at one point but now you have to be a member and im not, wish i copyed them somewhere now, but never mind. If you have any info or pix that would be great?? xoxo

          Thanks x

          #2645 *Linds*

          *Linds*
          • Sr. Member
          • 5,776 posts

            Posted 26 May 2010 - 03:56 PM

            I don't have the information for the flowers and cake because the link is now password secured and I cannot get in. What I can tell you is that the Vanilla cake with strawberry filling is FLIPPING AMAZING!!!!

            Here is the link to the sellers store For all your custom special occasion needs by michellesthisandthat
            Loving married life! <3

            #2646 Nicyx

            Nicyx
            • Sr. Member
            • 2,914 posts

              Posted 26 May 2010 - 04:09 PM

              Thank you so much, i must have had the same link as you for the flowers and cake as thats right its password secured. I thought i had to be a member or something, i couldnt quite remember.....

              Thanks for the info on the umberella though & a good job i like Strawberry & Vanilla :-) Mmmmmmm.

              Thanks again Lindsay x

              #2647 *Linds*

              *Linds*
              • Sr. Member
              • 5,776 posts

                Posted 27 May 2010 - 12:45 PM

                Any time!! My review will be posted by Monday! But you girls already know my experience was amazing minus the Rebecca slip up....I'll try to make it as detailed as possible for you!
                Loving married life! <3

                #2648 vlvetter7

                vlvetter7
                • Jr. Member
                • 293 posts

                  Posted 27 May 2010 - 02:21 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by *Linds*
                  Any time!! My review will be posted by Monday! But you girls already know my experience was amazing minus the Rebecca slip up....I'll try to make it as detailed as possible for you!
                  Can't wait! Oh, and any idea when you're professional pics will be ready? I bt you're dying to see them!

                  #2649 *Linds*

                  *Linds*
                  • Sr. Member
                  • 5,776 posts

                    Posted 27 May 2010 - 02:40 PM

                    should be ready in 2 weeks. I will have the video next week so hopefully I can figure out how to post it!
                    Loving married life! <3

                    #2650 vlvetter7

                    vlvetter7
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 293 posts

                      Posted 28 May 2010 - 04:28 PM

                      Hope you all have a great holiday weekend! Looking forward to some kayaking, pool and beach time myself...enjoy!

                      Virginia




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users