Kids say the darndest things

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 Jessica

Jessica
  • VIP Member
  • 11,939 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 03:43 PM

He takes things very literally, huh? That's cute. Kids like that are the best, because they will take what you say literally and will basically shut you up when they point out that they are indeed following your rules exactly as you stated them.

Ah, kids!

#12 LadyP

LadyP
    • 3,156 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 04:10 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by JessicaLovesBrian
      He takes things very literally, huh? That's cute. Kids like that are the best, because they will take what you say literally and will basically shut you up when they point out that they are indeed following your rules exactly as you stated them.

Ah, kids!
      literally. I could not think of that word to save my life. Yes, we argue ALL the time over that. We are in Ca on auditions and he did that to the director and I was so embarrassed. but it worked we are scheduling a time to get together and sign his contract so it worked in his favor.

Who knew being a wise ass works

#13 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 9,504 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 12:16 AM

My MOH's son is the same way! He's 3 and a half and takes everything literally (and has trouble dropping it and moving on.

One day we were on the phone and after a long game of phone tag, she answered "hey stranger". He freaked out! I could hear him screaming in the background, "NO MOMMY! YOU DON'T TALK TO STRANGERS!"

Then, yesterday we were talking about dieting and she said, "well I threw my diet out the window this week" Again, Aidan is in the background "Why did you throw it out the window? Where did it go? I don't see it. You need to go look for it. and on and on.

I love kiddos!

#14 LadyP

LadyP
        • 3,156 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 12:41 AM

Amir did that.. we went to a baby shower and I said this is Ms. Shelly's baby's birthday party. Amir says where is the baby I say in her stomach. Why would she eat her baby? Doesnt she love him? Try explaining babies to a 5 year old who thinks playing with his penis is a hobby

#15 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
          • 2,262 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 06:33 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by LadyP
            Amir did that.. we went to a baby shower and I said this is Ms. Shelly's baby's birthday party. Amir says where is the baby I say in her stomach. Why would she eat her baby? Doesnt she love him? Try explaining babies to a 5 year old who thinks playing with his penis is a hobby
            lmfao that is fantastic lol

My mum used to tell me a story of when I was little I really embarrased her one day lol Dad had this thing where you couldn't say someone had "lost" a leg etc he would go nuts and say no its been cut of lmao

Anyway I picked this up and this bloke got on the bus with one leg and I said mum where's his leg and mum said oh he's lost it lol I apparently said well where's he left it thats a bit careless and went on and on and on lmao mum said she wanted the ground to open up and swallow her lol she got home and had a right go at dad lmao

#16 Davematthews16

Davematthews16
            • Banned
            • 1,051 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 10:31 AM

LOL that's too funny! Gotta love kids! I was at work a few months ago and this little girl about 4 years old looked up at me and said "Daddy, she's a scary lady" Her dad was completely mortified, but I thought it was funny.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users