14 replies to this topic

#11 JulieG

JulieG
  • VIP Member
  • 8,323 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 08:28 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by mexicomelissa
    lol clubs in cambridge? no such thing :P our very last club shut down last month

we're going to toronto

and no way to convince my sister - we both work shift work and that's the last weekend before the wedding that we're both off

thanks girls - i know it was crappy on my nana and aunt's part to not check with us first but that's the way they are, so i guess i'll just suffer through hehe and try not too feel too bad about it :)
    LMAO, that is what I thought, I could not picture salsa clubs in Cambridge. Where are you going? El Covento Rico? Plaza Fleminco? there are so many, lol.

#12 MikkiStreak

MikkiStreak
    • VIP Member
    • 2,347 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 08:57 PM

Have you said anything to your aunt and nana? Maybe there's a polite way to explain to them that you'll be out very late the evening before and that if the shower happens the day after you won't be the kind of 'guest of honor' you'd want to be...

#13 MelissaH

MelissaH
      • 1,724 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 09:58 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Julesr
        LMAO, that is what I thought, I could not picture salsa clubs in Cambridge. Where are you going? El Covento Rico? Plaza Fleminco? there are so many, lol.
        We're going to Lula Lounge for the salsa lesson and then hopefully heading over to Cantina Charlie's....or maybe if we're feeling a little more laid back we'll just hit Rack n Wack or something

#14 Jen

Jen
        • 144 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 10:00 PM

Take Vitamin B-12 before you go out!!!

#15 JulieG

JulieG
          • VIP Member
          • 8,323 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 10:12 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by mexicomelissa
            We're going to Lula Lounge for the salsa lesson and then hopefully heading over to Cantina Charlie's....or maybe if we're feeling a little more laid back we'll just hit Rack n Wack or something
            Lula Lounge is not far from where I live, so I know where it is. I did not know they did lessons first. Plaza does, we did that for my best friends stagette there and had a blast. Have you ever been to El Covento Rico? Its a blast, there is a drag show first and its so much fun. Just a thought. I hope you have a great time, I can't wait to hear about it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users