I need help making 150 invitations. My main color is hot pink with lime green, orange, and black. Any suggestions? I really like the layered look.angel1.gifangel1.gif

I am planning to make my own invitations as well :) I found this site when I was searching for how to make invites. You can actually order the paper from this site as well, but there are nice "how-to" videos that I plan to just use those as a guideline and buy my own paper. There are also templates you can download too.

Unique Do it Yourself Wedding Invitations

Good luck!

You say you like the layered ones, but that could still be incorporated into many different styles. Some people have layered boarding passes. You could do pocket folders (Cards & Pockets) or just simple panels. 150 invites is a lot tho. I would try to get some friends together for help or something.

I made my own invitations and my colors are pink and green with ivory. I ot the petal invites in a shimmery ivory and the rest of the cardstock was in pink and green, including the envelopes and I tied it with pink and green ribbon. I got all the paper from Paper Source, and they have a ton of different colors. You can definitely mix and match the paper and envelope colors to fit in with your color scheme. There is also a site paperandmore or something along that line that has a ton of different cardstock and paper that you could order. I needed to see it person so going to Paper Source worked better for me and they had colors that matched our BM dresses perfectly so that was a bonus. Good luck!