Photo

New Resort in Montego bay-- Grand Palladium Jamaica resort and Spa

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 jk1101

jk1101
  • 2,582 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 03:30 PM

If you look at some of the other threads - we have a few BDW Brides who have already gotten married at Grand Palladium, plus a whole bunch of us who have our dates set. The reviews have been amazing!

Here's the linkhttp://bestdestinati...om/forum/t40901

#22 Sycamore Tree

Sycamore Tree
    • 106 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 07:43 PM

Negril is so much better. That resort does not have a gorgeous beach and it is far away from the lovely people of Negril. It's enormous and it does not have an ideal location.

#23 Islandbride2b

Islandbride2b
      • 198 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 12:55 PM

my hubby to be and i are also going to the GPJ to check it out in June. We love the one in mexico and hope that this one is just as great. We are planning a may 2010 wedding if all goes well this June! I will take lots and lots of pictures.

#24 ~*petals*~

~*petals*~
        • 1,572 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 09:20 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Sycamore Tree
          Negril is so much better. That resort does not have a gorgeous beach and it is far away from the lovely people of Negril. It's enormous and it does not have an ideal location.
          It really depends on what you're looking for, and what works best for your group. GPJ was perfect for our large group & everybody was happy with the accommodations & the convenience of being at an all-inclusive.

We honeymooned at a tiny hotel (Idle Awhile) on Negril's 7-mile-beach and it was perfect for our secluded honeymoon. We walked the beach and ate jerk chicken at the roadside.

I feel like we got the best of both worlds- it just depends on what is the best fit for your group.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users