| Originally Posted by RBakker |
3) You can get high-res images from Shutterfly by ordering a DVD (Shutterfly | Archive DVDs)... Depending on the quantity of images you need to download it costs between .09 and .02 each... (the more the cheaper)
Photobooks: Snapfish vs. Shutterfly
Posted 13 July 2008 - 06:27 PM
Posted 05 August 2008 - 04:00 PM
So sorry for the late reply. Our DVD service has been around for awhile, but please note, this service is not a download but an actual DVD.
For example, let's say you share a bunch of high-res images to you your mom via Shutterfly. She wouldn't be able to download those images directly from the Shutterfly site, but you (or she) could order a Shutterfly DVD of those images and have them sent directly to her in the mail. Hope that makes sense.
If you have more questions about Shutterfly I will be happy to answer them.
Thanks so much,
Posted 05 August 2008 - 04:05 PM
Posted 05 August 2008 - 04:48 PM
Posted 06 August 2008 - 10:10 AM
| Originally Posted by Bianca |
* If you login to your account via this link you will get a 10% off coupon good for 30 days from the day you enter it. Shutterfly | Join The link
will be online till 12/31/2008, the coupon is good for 30 days from the day you use it.
* VS09-VISA = 15% off order expires Oct 31, 2008
* Log into your SF account through this link: Shutterfly | Develop, Print & Share Digital Photos: Create Photo Gifts Online for 20% off an order of $25 expires August 31st
* 15% of $10 Shutterfly | Join
AF61-URK8 Exp: 07/09/2008 "Affiliate: 20% off Prints"
If you order through shutterfly, use all those codes for discounts. Their system will automatically use whatever they allow and you can save the rest for another purchase. There are always discounts with shutterfly. Never pay full price.
Thanks to Bianca's Post (and coupon codes) - a couple of weeks ago I ordered my BD book - which reminds me I should take a couple pictures of that -
To say the least - I was very happy with the results - an added bonus was that they didn't charge me duty on the book ( I am in Canada). I was thrilled to receive a leather bound book for $40 with shipping and all to my door! YAY
I can't wait to give it to my FI!
Posted 06 August 2008 - 10:27 AM
Has anyone used this I was planning on doing my photo books for my wedding party gifts
Posted 21 August 2008 - 01:14 PM
Posted 22 August 2008 - 11:58 AM
My name is Rachel and I actually work at Shutterfly. Our customer service team tells me that your book will most likely be delivered by 9/29, but if you're still concerned, send me an email at email@example.com with your order number or email address, and we'll look into your specific order. Hope that helps.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users