• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 can't wait!

can't wait!
  • 517 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 11:12 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Shenandoah
    I personally have stayed at the Dreams in Cancun.. and it was AWESOME !! Service and food was out of this world.. ! The only reason we are not getting married here is because we opted to have kids in our wedding and of course.. Dreams are adults only.

Dreams resorts are NOT adults only! Sorry you got wrong info! One of the reasons we chose Dreams Tulum is precisely because they allow children!

#12 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 12,151 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 06:24 PM

Quote:
      I personally have stayed at the Dreams in Cancun.. and it was AWESOME !! Service and food was out of this world.. ! The only reason we are not getting married here is because we opted to have kids in our wedding and of course.. Dreams are adults only.
      Dreams ARE NOT adults only ... in fact, they are offering a "kids stay, play, and eat FREE" promotion during the time of my wedding, which was THE ultimate deciding factor for us! They also have an "explorer's club" for kids (included) and babysitting available for a fee.

You might be thinking of Secrets or Sandals, which are both adults only.

#13 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 12,151 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 06:28 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Nicolem82580
        Ty so much for all of your replys ! I def dont want to have to take an hour and a half ride from the air port !!! That made my decision right there ! Hey !! Has anyone gotten married or checked out the dreams in riviera mya??
        the long ride to tulum (we heard 2 hours!) was our deciding factor between tulum and cancun (we have older guests who wouldn't be able to stand it, as well as antsy kids!). IMO, while the resort in tulum is prettier, the gazebo in cancun beats all other ceremony possibilities!

#14 SIMBASIM

SIMBASIM
        • 466 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 09:23 PM

Quote:
          Secrets Resorts are adults only not Dreams. This is the reason we are getting married there.

#15 Nicolem82580

Nicolem82580
          • 75 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 11:48 AM

Ok ... so the 2 hr ride is so out of the question . We will have kids there as well and that might be a bit much for them after the plane ride !!! lol I have in my head two dates that i like....april 10, 2010 ..or june 10, 2010 which isnt a saturday.....Do u think im going to roast in june Also, Would there be a price difference do u think?? Maybe one month would be cheeper than the next....?? Let me know what you guys think !

#16 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 12,151 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 12:03 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Nicolem82580
              [SIZE="4"][COLOR="Magenta"]Also, Would there be a price difference do u think?? Maybe one month would be cheeper than the next....?? Let me know what you guys think !
              there might be a price difference if spring break or easter falls near that date in april.

just FYI, dates in april, may, and june for 2009 booked up more than a year in advance ... you still have plenty of time if you're looking at 2010, just wanted to make you aware!

#17 Nicolem82580

Nicolem82580
              • 75 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 10:15 PM

Hmm... I totally forgot about easter !! Anyone have a clue when easter is in 2010 lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users