Jump to content


Themography print

  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 msasfraz

  • Jr. Member
  • 392 posts

    Posted 07 July 2008 - 11:14 AM

    I am trying to get thermography print [raised print] on my invitations but i purchased my own paper from mygatsby.com. Office depot can print the thermography type but only on their own paper. Anyone have any ideas where i can go to get my DIY invites the store bought flare?

    #2 Bianca

    • Sr. Member
    • 1,057 posts

      Posted 07 July 2008 - 01:52 PM

      Check out local printers... if you cant find anyone, try paper icing :: Coming Soon...
      The quote they gave me was about 0.85 per panel? cant remember.
      19 adults/3 children with flights booked! 10 rooms booked!


      #3 msasfraz

      • Jr. Member
      • 392 posts

        Posted 09 July 2008 - 12:12 AM

        thanks....i think im going to go with the regular print....i didn't realize most printers will apply thermography when their paper/cardstock has been used.....

        0 user(s) are reading this topic

        0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users